Chapter 5

Chapter 5

This chapter will probably be really bad since I had a major writers block. Im so sorry! –K.

Imogen’s Pov

“Bye guys, I’ll see you not tomorrow the day after” I said to the four boys who were in Luke and Ashton’s room.

“Bye” They chorused back.

I walked out of the room. I had sent Dakota home, since she was already looking tired. After the fight with my mum and the incident with Ashton, I managed to control all my feelings. I got up to the rooms and the boys were all smirking, except for Ashton, who didn’t look at anyone once. 

I got into my car and looked up at the window to see a person staring again. I smiled and then started driving.

As soon as I got home, I jumped in the shower, cleaning off the dirt from the night shift. I was so tired and it was around 1:00am. The boys refused to go to sleep so I left them. I put my trust in them not to do anything stupid.

So tomorrow I had the day off, meaning I had a boring day ahead of me. Maybe I should do some shopping, cleaning and everything else. I live by myself in a tiny house, my parents pay for iteven if they hate me.

I jumped onto my bed and let sleep take over me.

-

“Don't do this” I whispered.

“Say you love me Imogen” He replied ignoring me.

“I love you Jarrod”

“I love you too Imogen”

Then everything disappeared.

-

-

-

-

Ashton’s Pov

“Luke, calm down” I shook my bestfriend. He opened his eyes in fear and saw me. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

“Are you alright?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“It happened again Ash” He said and I nodded knowing what he was talking about.

“Its alright Luke, You’re safe, I wouldn’t let him touch you because if he does ill kill him” I said. Luke was my little brother and I had been this protective over him, ever since I can remember. Luke’s disorder had him freaking out most of the time, and he usually dreams about particular things. The one particular dream he has is a memory. A memory of a bad time in Calum, Michael and I’s life, but mostly it affected Luke.

“Stop thinking about it Ashton” Luke said and I shot him an eyebrow. The fact that he knew what I was thinking about scared me.

“I can’t though Luke, some pretty fucked up things happened to all of us, but this is the worst one for you, it was what got us in this place, well You and I anyway” I spoke looking down.

“Ashton, we have stuffed up lives, this may have been what gotten us in here, but it wasn't the only thing and you know that” He said, and that had me thinking to the one thing that happened to me, where all of my feelings became nothing.

“Luke” I said scratching my wrist. He shook his head.

“No Ashton, you can’t do this, How would Imogen react?” He asked and I glared at him.

“I couldn’t give two shits about her, I hate her” I snapped. I didn’t know whether that statement was true or not. Most probably not.

“What happened with you two anyway?” Luke asked changing the subject.

“I found her crying in her office” I said looking down, Luke looked shocked.

“Why was she crying? It wasn't because of the nickname was it?” He asked and I shook my head.

“She was telling her mum that she needed to come back on the phone and then she started saying things about how she was her daughter too.” I said trying to remember the exact words.

“There’s something she is hiding” Luke said.

“Like, a big secret she hasn’t told anyone” I finished off for him.

Imogen’s Pov

“Alex, what are you doing?” I asked the boy sitting across from me who was being amused by a fan.

“Just getting hypnotised by the fan” He said.

Who is Alex you ask? Well Alex is probably the one person I trust most, he is my best friend, but he wasn't only my best friend. He was there when everything happened. He was the person’s shoulder who I cried on.

He was his best friend.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRRRRY.

I LOVE YOU ALL !

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS.

I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS.

-K