Chapter 12

Chapter 12

----

I ran out of the car and straight into reception. Only certain parts of the building were on fire. I looked around, searching desperately for the boys, hoping they were all okay. When I spotted them I ran over to them. Ashton eyed me, and then I remembered, the last time I was talking to him, he saw me fighting with my sister.

But that’s not the point.

I watched as the fire-fighters ran in and out of the building, the flashing lights being almost blinding, the fire alarm screeching along with it all. I turned to look at the boys and I saw Calum, he started hyperventilating.

“Shit Calum” I said rushing to hold him. Ashton turned and came to hold Calum whilst I tried calming him down.

“Calum, deep breaths, please, come on, breathe in and out, slowly” I said. He started to calm down, but not very much.

“Cal, come on buddy, just take deep breaths, everything’s going to be ok” Ashton chipped in.

“Yeah Cal, come on, it’s going to all be okay” I said. Calum slowly came back to normal.

“What’s going to happen? Where are we all going to go? What the hell?” Luke asked raising his voice.

“Luke, calm down please, we are going to sort everything out” I said and he nodded, his jaw still very tense.

“Sam, what the hell is going on?” I asked Samuel, he shrugged. We turned to our boss.

“Guys only a couple rooms were burnt, we are going to get them fixed up. Imogen, are you willing to take the four boys in? I know you can deal with this, you will get there medication and everything you will need, you will also get all the clothes that were saved from the fire” She said and I nodded.

“I can do it, but it is up to them, if they trust me, and you trust me” I replied, she gave me a quick nod.

“This is the calmest they have ever been since being here, the friendliest aswell, you will do great” She said and I nodded. “You have room in your car right?”

“Yeah I do”

“Okay, everything will be dropped by tomorrow, follow me and I will give you all the medication” I quickly followed behind her. She gave me all the medication, which was labelled clearly with all the names and how much they should receive and at what times. I walked over to the boys and looked at them.

“So guys, you are staying with me, until your rooms are safe. So yeah, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and yes Calum, poppy will be there” I said to them, they all nodded at me. “Now follow me” I finished looking at a now blushing Calum.

“Okay, what about our clothes?” Michael asked. He looked tired; I mean it was pretty late.

“They are all coming tomorrow” I said, I held the plastic bag as they followed me to my car.

“Shot gun” Ashton said and everyone else groaned but got in the car. I placed the plastic bag at Ashton’s feet and started driving. It was truly amazing how some things could happen so fast.

----

“What the hell?” Poppy asked as she opened the door. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the five of us.

“Long story, I’ll tell you later. But for now, you guys should get some sleep” I said turning to face the boys. They all walked in, except for Luke, he just gulped looking at the house. That exact moment, I knew what he was thinking.

“You know, I was only ever here once, and I still can’t forget the place” He said and I nodded. He shook his head and walked inside.

“Where do we sleep?” Calum asked. Michael was leaning on him, looking extremely tired.

“Umm” I looked over at Poppy.

“I can bunk with you, Calum in Jessica’s, Michael in your parents, Luke in the spare room, or well Alex’s room and then Ashton in the other room”

“Yeah that’s okay” I said a bit shaky. I ran up the stairs. “Just let me check something” I added on, still running. I ran into Jared’s room and slammed the door. I let out a shaky breath and then got all the boxes, placing them on top of each other. I tried my best to hide them all.

“What are you doing?” Ashton’s voice called out and then minutes later Ashton himself appeared in front of me.

“Just putting some stuff away” I replied.

“Okay?”

“Goodnight” I said rushing out of the room, probably leaving him confused.  I made sure all the boys were going to sleep and then I walked to the kitchen, seeing poppy standing there. I started to explain to her everything about why the boys are here, the fire, everything.

“I think you need to stop worrying, will help you okay” She said and I nodded.

“Thankyou Poppy, I don't know what I would do without you” I said.

“Well you would probably be in jail, and probably in a hospital” She said with a smirked. I giggled and walked away.

“Goodnight Pops” I said.

“Night Imogen”

---

I woke up to shouting and yelling. I rushed to my feet and followed the noise. I pushed the door open, kicking it with my foot aswell.

“Luke” I said softly.

“Get away from me, I don't know you!” He shouted.

“Luke come on, it’s me, Imogen”

“I don't know you anymore, I never knew you, get away”

“Luke please, you know me and you know it, everything was just a dream, it all okay now” I said stepping closer to him. I rubbed his shoulder.

“I don’t want to talk about it” He yelled.

“You don't have to talk about it, I know you don’t want to, but do you want a drink or something to eat?” I asked and he nodded shaking slightly. I took him fully in my sight, he was sweating, and hair messed up, bloodshot eyes from crying. Whatever he had dreams about, really messed with him.

“Let’s go” I said and I pulled him up, he followed me to the kitchen. “Choose whatever you want” I said and he nodded. He looked in the cupboard and pulled out a packet of chips, along with a chocolate bar. As he ate them in silence, I pulled out his medication and a glass of water. I pushed it towards him and he looked at me.

“I don't want to take it” He said and I sighed.

“Luke, you know you have to, I wish you didn’t have to take it, but you know you do, I know you want to get better, but you have to take it, I promise you, im not like all the other nurses you have worked with, you know I have dealt with this before, you know you need to do it” I said and he took it. He ended up going back to bed, and it was a silent night for the rest of the night.

But when morning came.

It was Chaos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO I FINALLY UPDATED!

YAY

SO YOU HAD SOME LUKE SCENES.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE BOOK??

PLEASE TELL ME, AND WHEN I PUT YOUR IDEA IN THE BOOK, I WILL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANKYOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS GET ALL ANGRY WHEN I LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER, BECASUE IT SHOWS ME YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BOOK! WOOOOHOOO

I JUST GOT OFF CRUTCHES GUYS! I DISLOCATED MY KNEE SO YEAH!

LOVE YA GUYS!!!