Chapter 17

You know that feeling of sadness and loneliness where you dont know why you are feeling like this but you just are? 

Yeah well right now, i have a similar feeling to that. 

But what's different is that i know why im upset. And i have been this way for about a month. They got the hospital up and running faster than expected and i hate the fact that they are back there. But what hurt the most about it all, is the fact that they asssigned me with a different room. I fought and fought for the boys to be under my super vision but if i said one more word i would of been fired. 

Now, everytime i see the boys around, they glare at me, i need to tell them why it is the way it is. But they wont talk to me and i cant talked to them with all the camera's. 

I looked around the cafeteria and looked straight at michael. He looked back at me and i motioned for him to follow me. Surprisingly, he listened. When we were out of the room he glared at me. 

"Why did you leave us? You promised us! Do you not understand how bad Ashton is at the moment? He wont leave his room, or eat or do anything and it's all your fault! because you made a promise that you couldn't keep! We all thought you were better than that." Michael ranted and i looked down. 

"Mikey, it's not my fault, they wont assign me back to the room, i fought and fought to get the two rooms but the wont let me. Michael please. you have to beleive me. I need to help you guys" I said and he looked at me. He wasnt sure to beleive me or not. 

Calum walked into the hallway and glared at me. 

"Calum, i think we have a mistake" Michael said. 

"What?" Cal asked. 

"It isn't her fault, we need to get out of here before ashton get's worse. Calum, it isnt her, they forced her to move, she fought for us" Michael said and i sighed, knowing he beleived me. 

"What's happened with everyone?" I asked worrying. 

"it's horrible, there is this new guy doctor and he bashes Ashton up, because Ash is the only one that will snap at him, im really worried about him" Calum said and i froze, tensing every muscle in my body. 

"I have a plan, meet me here tomorrow and i will give you a phone that you cannot show a single person or tell anyone about. I will help you guys get out, i promise" I said and i hugged them both.

"What time tomorrow?" Michael asked. 

"Lunch time, 12 o'clock on the dot." I replied and they both nodded. 

Now all i needed to do was buy a cheap phone and give it to them. 

I was going to get them to text me and tell me when the guy was abusing any of them. I am going to help them get out of here, if it is the last thing i do. 

---

"Poppy I need to tell you something!!!" I yelled at her once i walked through the door of my house. 

"What is it?" She asked. We sat down on the bench in the kitchen and i started explaining to her the situation about the boys. By the end of it. she wanted to cry, feeling bad for the boys, but i did aswell. 

We spent the whole night worrying and worrying, we brought the phone that we were giving to Calum. We had thought and thought all night long about this but the one thing that seemed to be on my mind, was the fact that Ashton and Luke both still hate me. They think i left them, they think i broke the promise on purpose. But i wouldn't ever do that.

"Hey, stop worrying about it all, trust me, it will all work out" Poppy rubbed my back trying to comfort me, but i was worried and nervous about everything. I dont want the boys getting hurt, that is my one wish. Even if it is the last thing i do, i will make sure they dont get hurt. 

------

So this is short

the next chapter will be longer

im so sorry

my updates are so bad now

this is a really bad filler 

and im having a major writer's block 

but hey

remember the pot plant? 

Youll be seeing more of that ;) ;)

Adios guys !

Thankyou all so much for all the reads i love you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1