Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“What are you doing on me?” I heard a voice grunt. I looked up and opened my eyes.

“What the?” I started and then I remembered last night. I looked at Ashton and he was already looking at me.

“Thankyou for last night” He looked at his watch and then looked back up with a painful look.

“Shit” He said and picked me up, he practically kicked me out of the room.

“Ash, what’s going on?” I asked.

“Leave me alone” He yelled. Fuck, something was happening and I knew I wasn't going to like it one bit.

“Ash come on, you know everyone is here for you” I said louder.

“Just leave, everyone does it in the end, everyone leaves, you aren’t any different” He spat opening the door. His eyes were bloodshot, like he was about to cry.

“If I really wanted to leave Ashton, I would be gone by now” I said and I walked into the room.

“No one really cares about me, im just some charity case for everyone to look at, everyone thinks im insane, like, sure I can be crazy, but im not insane.” He rambled on.

“Ash, please just listen”

“No, im going to do it, im so sick of living a life where everyone looks at me with sorry looks, I don't want to be pitied” He yelled, he grabbed a bottle of pills from a bag he had with his suitcase. He put a pill in his mouth and slowly went for another.

“No Ash, you can’t do this” I cried out.

“Yes I can, im going to do it” He yelled. I walked closer to him, tears formed in my eyes. Not again, this wasn't happening again.

“No Ash, you have so much to live for, we can get you better. Just don't do this”

“Im sick of it Im, I’m sick of being your god damn charity case”

“You aren’t a charity case”

“Bullshit” He said placing another pill in his mouth. If I was to rip the bottle of pills out of his hand, I knew he wouldn’t like it, I also didn't have the power for that. I just had to try and persuade him.

“Ashton please”

“I want to die Imogen, I want to be dead. You don't understand” His voice was extremely low.

“Ashton, you don't want this, you can’t do this, please Ashton, don't do this” I started sobbing. This situation was so memorable. I didn't want it to happen again.

I heard a slight bang and I turned my head to see the bottle of pills on the ground.

“Okay we’ll try, just please, for the love of god, please don't cry, It hurts me” He said and he lightly took me in his arms. I couldn’t stop crying though. Ashton tried to calm me down.

“It was all my fault, I couldn’t stop it”

“What?”

I tried, I swear to god, I tried with all my might to stop it, it didn't work” I cried.

“Im...” He said and I kept sobbing.

“He was my best friend, he was always there for me, and I couldn’t stop him” I sobbed.

“Im sure it isn’t your fault”

“It is”

“No it couldn’t be” He tried to fight me with it.