Chapter 14

Hi All!!!

Hope you all are doing great.

Here is a small glimpse about the important people in Kai's and Anya's lives.

Some we met already, some we are yet to meet.

These people play a very important role in both of their lives.

As the image said family need not be related by blood and below you can see such people in Anya and Kai's lives.

So here you go guys, meet the people whom Anya and Kai consider as family.

Reddy Family

Vaasudev
Anya's Paternal Grandfather. Super cool and badass. Loves his grandchildren a lot.
Hides chocolates and Candies from his Hitler wife. High court judge.

Indira
Anya's Paternal Grandmother. Angel in devil's disguise according to Rikki. Strong at heart and firm believer in ethics and morals. A shrewd business women with a no nonsense attitude.

Suresh
Anya's Father. Expired in an accident/murder??!!!

Vandita
Anya's Mother. Expired in an accident/murder??!!!

Along with them many truths were buried, which uncovered would bring storm in some lives.

Vikrant
Anya's Elder brother. Handsome and Caring. Only Anya calls him bikki sometimes. Was in special forces and now runs his own security firm.

Ishana
Vikrant's Gujrati wife. Anya's best frn before she married her brother. Fashion designer and has her own label.

Rishik
Vikrant and Ishana's son. Known as Rikki to all. Calls Anya AB short name for Anya Bua. Very possessive of his AB.

Anya's best friends

Priya Chatterjee
Anya's colleague from SJ International. Helps Anya a lot in embracing her life unknowingly with her antics

Prerna Rao
Anya's childhood friend. Hotelier and a damn good business women. She became Anya's best friend when the latter sicced her Labrador on the boys bullying the former when they were small kids.

Urmila Gosai
Unknown Owner of the leading shoe labels and Handbag labels in India. An Anonymous writer and a mother of three adopted children.

Pathak Family

ChandraKant
Kai's Paternal Grandfather. The standing force behind the SJ International. Believes and values humanity and humans more than riches and fame.

Devyani
Kai's Paternal Grandmother.Her world comprises of her family and mainly her grandchildren. Sweet and caring lady.

Shikar
Kai's Bade papa( father's elder brother). Pathak family's eldest son. Never distinguishes between his and his brother's children. Kai calls him Paa because that is what Kai saw his brothers calling Shikar since he can remember and he picked up that. Very much depressed about his son's death.

Ragini
Kai's badi ma( father's elder SIL). Shikar's wife. Pampers Kai a lot. Would not allow anyone to speak anything against Kai. Kai calls her Maa and people who see Pathak family would doubt if she really isn't Kai's birth mother. Hiten's death made her very vulnerable.

Jayant
Kai's birth father. Kai's Papa. Very much attached to Hiten and Rehan. He is their role model and inspiration. Hiten and Rehan learnt the nuances of business from him. His business talent is inherited by Kai.

Tanuja
Kai's birth mother. His Mama. Pampers Hiten and Rehan a lot. She ensured that too much of pampering and love did not influence the brothers in any wrong way. Her emotional quotient is something Kai is blessed with.

Hiten
Kai's eldest brother. Considered the most intelligent among the three brothers of the family. Was CEO of the company before his sudden death.

Sanghvi
Hiten's wife. The epitome of grace, love and patience. Always treated Kai more like a son than a brother-in-law.

Prateek
Hiten and Sanghvi's son. Was conceived after 12 years of their marriage. Looks up to Kai and their bond is inexplicable. He is called as Ray by Kai and the name stuck with him. Ray of light in their parents gloomy life who were sad because they didn't have any children,

Rehan
Kai's second eldest brother. The CFO of SJ international. Has mercurial temper when it comes to his family. His brothers are his strength and weakness. Took over the reins of CEO after his brother's death.

Megha
Rehan's wife. Psychiatrist by profession. Match made by Kai. He set her up their "accidental" date that made her his bhabi. Finding ways to hold Pathak family from crumbling because of Hiten's death.

Kai's best buds

Nikumb Patel
Kai's best buddy since childhood. Advisor of the SJ International. His knack of making Iron clad contracts provides a cushion to take many risks without bearing the brunt of failure if any

Chirag Malik
Geek of the gang who handles the software aspects of SJ International. He is the backbone who ensures that no data or information can be taken from SJ international.

Eric Hunter
The muscle of the group. He handles the business associated with weapons and security of the SJ International. Hails from a military background.

Darpan Reddy
He is the head of the research and development of the SJ International. In his eyes there is no such thing as waste.

Kai's and Anya's friends have their own stories coming later on.
Not necessarily paired together.

Their presence makes the story more interesting so introduced them now to you all.

So when they come into story later I could jump into scenes directly instead of writing many lines about them.

Kai's friends along with him together are called Formidable 5 in the business world.

If and When new important characters appear in the story I'll give immediate information about them.

I apologize if you guys were expecting Kai and Anya's scenes in this chapter.

I promise you will not be disappointed by what I am planning for them in the next chapters.

This chapter makes it easy for me to introduce people to you all without curtailing Kai and Anya's time together.

Hope you guys continue to support Kai and Anya inturn me.

Do vote and comment guys.