Chapter 1~The Day Begins

Aura : "Morning already ugh why does the sun always have to wake me"

I groaned as i slowly opened my eyes,then sitting up in bed

it was always every single morning that when the sun comes up the rays have to shine through my window and onto my eyes even though the curtains are closed to be honest.

Since i was awake might aswell get ready for my day to begin,don't get me wrong i like being a princess but sometimes it is a pain but hopefully i can plead with my parent's to go to the human world today.

My grandmother leah who is the queen of a goddess realm told me about the human world,as she was raised in the human world by her human parent's.

Anna : "Aura are you awake"

Hearing a knock and then a voice i could tell it was mother's getting up from the bed i walked over to the bedroom door and opened it up.

Mother is a fairy queen but before i was born and before she was crowned queen

She fell in love with a vampire and that would be my father who was a prince at the time,but was now the king of the fairy realm like my mother who is the queen.

 Mother looked so radiant with her blonde long hair and sapphire blue eyes,she also wore a white nightdress with blue night shoes.

Aura : "Good morning mother"

Anna : "good morning sweetheart did you have a nice sleep"

Aura : "yes i did but why are you here mother?"

Asking her mother smiled at me telling me that today i will get a private lesson from a tutor how to use my powers wisely and when to use it.

Even though i hated it but i had no choice it had to be done,nodding to her she smiled then walked away as i closed the door leaning against it.

Aura : "well i better get ready.."

Speaking to myself with a sigh as i headed into the bathroom,but before i did something stopped me in my tracks and out of the corner of my eye a figure passed the windows in a quick speed.

I began to wonder who it was but at this point i placed it back of my mind and made my way into the bathroom,still thinking about that i figure i saw but for now i concentrated on my day and my lesson aswell.