Chapter 8~The Kiss

Few weeks have passed since the attack and xavier still remained in hibernation despite the powers of my grandmother healing him and his wound which healed no problem,continuing to remain by his side.

But my feelings for him starting to grow more and more i didn't know how to show it or reveal it to be honest,until there was a knock on the door and mother entered with father.

Aura : "Mother..father.."

Anna : "we came to see how you are sweetie we have been worried about you"

I looked at xavier and sighed softly as tears fell i could feel my mother's arms wrap around me then without even hesitating,i buried my face into her chest and began to cry.

Leon : "Aura don't cry sweetie he will get better he just needs to rest his body"

Anna : "your father is right sweetie you have to remain strong"

I nodded and wiped my tears away sniffling a little she then kissed my forehead,my father laid a hand on my shoulder then kissed my forehead both of them walked out of the room.

Anna : "Leon are you sure she will be alright"

Leon : "yes like my father xavier will not get beaten"

Father hugged her close and kissed her forehead then began to walk to the courtyard,looking at xavier the way he sleeps my heart was pounding lightly,without thinking i leaned down so my face was close to his.

Aura : "Xavier..please wake up.."

My heart pounded more and more until finally my lips met his,removing my lips from his i could see his eyes flicker a little as he tried to wake up,but he was still exhausted.

Later that night i stood on the balcony looking at the beautiful crystal white moon,which its rays shone onto the lake surface,thinking about the kiss snapped me out of a dream state after hearing someone's voice,turning around there he was smiling softly at me.

Aura : "X..xavier! your awake"

Xavier : "Yes and thanks to you"

Aura : "Thanks to me? i didn't do nothing"

He chuckled as he knew that was untrue as he stepped out onto the balcony then softly grabbed my hand,blushing brightly i began to tell him how i felt he smiled and told me that he felt the same way.

Then our faces came closer to each other closing my eyes and as he closed his our lips touched,the kiss felt so warm it made me feel relaxed inside im sure xavier was feeling that to as our kiss turned more into a passion,until it finally broke under the moonlight.

Aura : "I..i love you xavier"

Xavier : "I love you too Aura more then anything"

He said as he hugged me close to him once again we shared a kiss then i laid my head onto his chest softly,his body felt so warm and relaxing,it was almost like a dream but it was not a dream because this was real and i hope it remains like this for a long time.

To be continued.