Chapter 19~Calem defeated

The fight between me and calem continued on as both of us were still matched with each other but i was getting the upper advantage but then the tables began to turn on me,his energy gotten more and more stronger.

Calem : "You think you could defeat me that easily princess!"

Aura : "I will defeat you calem!"

But i could feel my energy depleting why was that then i noticed why he was draining my energy at the same as both of us continued to fight,and putting my guard down he managed to strike me.

Flying into the ground causing damage to my body i heard xavier call out my name,managing to get up onto my feet clutching my arm healing the wound,as calem flew down and landed infront of me with a smirk.

Calem : "Since i am alot stronger then you princess i will finish you off for good"

He grabbed me by the throat lifting me off the ground,struggling to get out his grip his raised the palm of his hand and appearing slowly out of it was a powerful dark magic.

Calem : "I am so sorry princess but your life ends here"

Aura : "That's what you think"

Startled what i meant all of a sudden his grip around my neck loosened managing to get free,looking over i saw yuki in her fairy form aswell.

Yuki : "Mother let's finish him off"

I nodded and flew over then landed next to her,with the attack from yuki from before made calem unable to move,together both of us unleashed our powerful attacks and unleashed it towards him.

Calem : "You may have won this time but remember princess the dark lord will be resurrected and when he is your realm will be no more!"

He said with a laughter then was turned to ashes which evaporated into the ground making him no more,feeling drained i collapsed onto my knees panting heavily,xavier hurried to my side once all the monsters were gone and held me close in his arms.

Aura : "I am alright i just used to much of my energy"

Yuki : "Mother..father..everyone thank you for everything"

We smiled at her as her body began to glow we knew that she was going back to her home our realm in the future.

Aura : "Good..bye..Yuki.."

I said softly when little sparks of light flew into the air,smiling softly i closed my eyes as i passed out and my fairy form was gone reverting back to my normal form.

To be continued.