Chapter 5~The unwelcome visitor

As i woke up the next morning and sat in my bed for some reason my right hand felt warm but why was that and the nightmare i had,suddenly it disappeared once again why did it to be honest it left me puzzled and confused.

Shaking my head to block it out i got out of bed and proceeded into the bathroom closing the door,once dressed having a nice bath,i left my room then walked down the hallway and down the stairs until my father and mother spotted me.

Aura : "good morning mother and father"

Leon : "good morning sweetheart"

Anna : "we were just looking for you sweetie"

Blinking also wondering why the both of them were looking for me,my mother then said that there is a test i must do,but she wouldn't tell me what test it would be though.

After breakfast i headed to the woods which was near to the lake well on the other side of the lake,to meet mother and father but then spotting xavier once again his well muscular body and chest with his top off,sweat dropping off.

Xavier : "Well done Michael that would be enough today"

Michael : "thank you sir"

Xavier then turned to me with a smile and picking up a towel he wiped his sweat off and placed his white shirt back on and fully buttoned,he then approached me and bowed with his arm across his chest.

Xavier : "good morning princess you look radiant today"

Aura : "T..thank you and what happened in the human world thank you for rescuing me"

Our eyes connected and we couldn't look away from each other but then remembering that i was meeting my parents,i excused myself then rushed off blushing big time,xavier chuckled with a smile then left,but something stopped him in his tracks and felt a unknown presence has entered the realm.

Xavier : "Aura!"

He yelled as his head snapped up knowing that this unwelcome visitor was after me then he quickly using his vampire speed,to catch up with me then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

Aura : Xa--"

All of a sudden a dagger landed infront of us,xavier growled then yelled to show himself the hooded figure jumped down from the tree smirking,removing his hood he had spiky red hair and emerald green eyes,black shirt,red jeans and white boots with some weird design on them.

Leon & Anna : "Aura!!"

Hearing my parents i looked over to them as both came running to us then stopped,mother asked if i was okay i nodded then father glared at the male with a growl,looking at this male it began to make me think,was he the one from my nightmare or someone else.

To be continued.