Chapter 17~Fairy Form

Calem : "So i see that the puppy and everyone has arrived that is good now we can begin"

Anna : "Begin what?"

He smirked then a dark aura began to surround him as it did everything around us went dark,i held yuki close to me knowing what calem was gonna do was going to be bad.

His body began to glow and then it began to change his form when it did my eyes widen to see this dark looking hybrid monster looking towards me and yuki.

Calem : "now that i have released my true form all of you will perish"

He said then raising his hand in the air the roof was blasted open the rubbles began to fall on us but thanks to my grandmother leah she placed a barrier around us.

Xavier : "you get away this time calem!"

Calem : "Try to stop me puppy if you can"

He laughed then vanished,xavier knew that he was heading to the roof and vanished instantly after him,i called out to him but it was to late he was gone.

Yuki : "Let's go to mother we need to help father"

Aura : "but how yuki my powers haven't been awakened yet"

Yuki : "trust in yourself mother you can do it"

She kissed my cheek then smiled i looked at my parents also my grandparents the four of them nodded with a smile,looking at yuki i smiled then nodded she was right i had to trust in myself.

Aura : "let's go xavier will need our help"

Instantly my body began to glow as it did a bright light surrounded us as it did the six of us were transported onto the roof where the battle between xavier and calem was under way,and this time xavier was losing.

Aura : "Xavier!"

I called out to him then all of a sudden a warm light unleashed inside from me and wrapped around me,closing my eyes and placing my hand onto my chest.

Aura : "If you can hear my plea please give me the power to protect the ones i love and defeat this evil"

In a  form of burst of light in the shape of wings i could feel the power surging through me and then i instantly transformed into my fairy form.

Calem : "What this can't be!"

Aura : "Calem your days are over!"

I yelled then instantly formed light spears and launched it towards him,instantly he made a barrier of darkness but that didn't stop the spears launching through the barrier and hitting him at full force,as he fell into the ground injured.

To be continued.