Chapter 4~The Nightmare

Few days have passed since the incident in the human world and xavier brought me back to the fairy realm,mother and father forbidden me to go to the human world by myself unless i had a escort.

Aura : "i feel so bored"

Speaking to myself then laying down on my bed flat on my back until something came into my mind,what if i could sneak into the human world without mother or father,perhaps xavier doesn't have to know.

Leon : "Planning to sneak out to the human world aura?"

Hearing my father's voice i quickly sat up and shook my head.

Aura : "N..no o..of course not"

Leon : "come on sweetie tell me the truth"

He walked over and sat down beside me hugging me tightly close to him,even lying he knew the truth and i nodded,but i knew father would be more worried then ever so i dropped the idea of sneaking into the human world.

Leon : "Anyways i came to fetch you as dinner is ready"

Aura : "I will be there in a few minutes okay"

He nodded with a smile then kissed my forehead and got up walking out of my room,sigh escaped from my mouth then looked out of the window from my bed.

Anna : "is she alright leon i am a little worried"

Leon : "don't be she is fine and gave up the idea of sneaking to the human world"

Anna : "thats good"

With a smile he kissed my mother softly and she returned the kiss as well then the both of them headed downstairs and heading to the dining room.

Later that evening sat at the table all three of us until i was fully finished and unable to eat more.

Aura : "May i be excused mother and father"

Anna : "of course sweetie"

Leon : "is everything alright?"

Aura : "yes just little tired"

Getting up then i proceeded out of the dining hall and down the hall until heading upstairs to my room,upon arrive into my room,closing the door behind me and the curtains i went to change into my night dress.

Turning the light off and climbing into my bed,laying down with the blanket over me instantly i fell asleep for some reason i felt so exhausted,it wasn't until later on in the night my dream began to turn into a nightmare.

A nightmare where everything was dark and no light voices talking around me,then this hands of shadows wrapping around me,i cried out in my sleep then all of a sudden i felt someone's hand touch my hand and instantly the nightmare was gone.

To be continued.