Chapter 15~The truth revealed

Continuing through the secret passage i could hear voices on the other side like near to the end of the passageway,it sounded more female to be honest,at the end was a panel and pushing that slightly,then slowly entered what looks like the kitchen.

Aura : "So this is the kitchen but it looks so run down"

All of a sudden i heard a female's voice then quickly hiding a maid who had light brown hair and sapphire blue eyes looked tired and weak,as she took a step towards the sink she collapsed onto the ground.

Aura : "Hey you okay?"

Coming out of my hiding place i ran to her then kneeled down beside her she looked up at me as her eyes widened.

Maid : "P..princess your alive i am so glad"

Aura : "what do you mean?"

Maid : "oh..i..im sorry it was my mistake i thought you were someone else"

As i helped her up and helped her with the plates,she smiled weakly then walked to the sink placing the plates in it.

Aura : "Excuse me what do you mean i am alive"

??? : "poor woman doesn't remember the last time she saw me"

Hearing a voice i turned around there she is was the black haired female with crimson red eyes and wearing a white long dress and bare footed.

Aura : "What do you mean and who are you"

Yuki : "I am your daughter mother"

My eyes widened what i just heard this female was my daughter! that was the biggest shock i ever learned that yuki is my daughter.

Aura : "I..impossible me and xavier are not married yet or had you i mean"

Yuki : "hehehehe its alright mother i understand i will explain everything"

Following her out of the kitchen then into a beautiful tea room we sat down,as she took my hand she looked at me with a smile,there she began to explain to me that in the near future she will be born but later on when she will reach the age of seven she will get kidnapped.

Aura : "And then whoever this evil person is will begin to change you"

Yuki : "Yes..once you sacrifice your life to save our realm,there will be a big war where the darkness will become alot stronger and take over the fairy realm.

I was speechless what i just heard fear rose in me and sadness because yuki got kidnapped and i sacrificed my life to save our home,i felt uneasy as tears fell down my cheeks.

Yuki : "Don't cry mother..we can still change the future"

She said softly then wrapped her arms around me tightly i did the same holding her close,even though me and xavier are not married yet but she felt so warm in my arms like the little girl she was in the future as the future me held her.

To be continued.