Chapter 7~Calem Vs Xavier

Calem and xavier both remained still looking at each other none of them made a move until the both of them unsheathed their swords,circling around to see who will strike first.

Calem : "You know what puppy that princess is cute perhaps i should present her to my king"

Xavier : "you will have to get through me to get to her!"

He growled and then without a blink xavier dashed towards calem swinging his sword aiming for his neck,but in quick reflex calem blocked it,he then counter attacked.

Xavier : "Is that the best you have got!"

He grinned and blocked the attack but calem grinned then with his free hand he punched him in the stomach,making xavier kneeling down on his knee clutching his stomach in pain.

Calem : "it was fun knowing you puppy"

He quickly swung his blade down but xavier counter attacked as the two swords clashed sparks flew everywhere as he rose to his feet.

All could be heard was the two sword clashing with each other and how they fought as it looked like two samurai's were dancing with each other in a sword art style ,the swords clashed over and over,until calem was knocked back into the wall.

Xavier : "it ends here calem"

As he raised his sword in the air he was about to swing it down but he felt something pierce into his right shoulder,making it bleed heavily,calem smirked as he was behind xavier with a dagger in his hand and the other one was just a clone.

Calem : "You are too weak xavier like you always was"

Xavier : "y..you bastard.."

With anger xavier quickly turned around and swung his sword,he thought that calem has dodged it in which he did but he was gripping his arm.

Grabbing the dagger from his shoulder he yanked it out screaming in pain then clutching it,his vision was starting to become blurry calem laughed.

Calem : "i have to go for now puppy but for now the princess shall see you die"

He laughed as he vanished xavier leaned against the wall supporting himself,for a vampire he can heal but something in that dagger that calem used it was preventing him to do so.

Xavier : "A...aura..im..sorry.."

Whispering my name he collapsed and closed his eyes as he fell into hibernation,still in the throne room with grandmother leah,grandfather patch aswell,i could feel that something has happened to xavier without thinking i dashed out of the throne room.

Leah : "Aura wait!"

Patch : "Let's go leah"

I hurried fast i could not looking back even if it was dangerous i had this feeling that he needed me beside him,eventually arriving i found him not moving calling out to him,running then going on my knees beside him as i lifted his head and softly placed it on my knees. 

Aura : "X..xavier please wake up..you can't go just yet i have even not told you yet about my feelings for you.."

Tears fell down heavily as it landed onto his face also holding his hand tightly wishing i could heal him or wake him up,even i can't do that i just felt so useless to him and to everyone.

To be continued.