Chapter 13~Taken

We continued to dance until the music finished feeling a bit thirsty xavier led me to the table on the other side of the ball room then handed me a wine glass of orange juice,taking it from him i took a sip of it.

Aura : "Its lovely"

Xavier chuckled as i continued to sip until it was gone,i saw my father talking to grandfather,grandmother was talking to mother,so it was a perfect night but then another music started to play then a gentleman in a white tuxedo,approached us he then bowed.

??? : "May i have this dance your highness"

Aura : "well um im not really sure"

I looked at xavier he nodded with a smile,turning to the masked gentleman i smiled he smiled back then held out his arm,taking his arm he led me to the dance floor but quickly looked at xavier with a grin which made him feel uneasy.

Patch : "Hey xavier"

Xavier : "hey how is it going"

Patch : "its going well but are you alright you look uneasy"

Xavier explained to him that the masked gentleman i was dancing with made him feel so uneasy because it was like he grinned towards him. 

Grandfather knew he was right because he told xavier that grandmother whispered in his ear about the masked gentleman as she could feel something off by him,but they have to prove it someway.

??? : "Your a excellent dancer princess who taught you to dance"

Aura : "my father taught me how to dance"

??? : "must be great to have amazing parents especially your father being a vampire and a god"

Aura : "How did you know about that?"

??? : "its just a hunch"

He says with a smile as we dance i felt uncomfortable for some reason,once the music finished i curtsied to him then headed out to the balcony,the masked gentleman smirked and clicked his finger then vanished.

All of a sudden monsters began to appear one by one people were screaming and running out of the ballroom as fast they could,hearing the commotion i hurried back inside.

But all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind then i felt something sharp go into my neck,screaming in pain i could feel my energy getting drained my vision became dark.

Aura : "Xavier..."

Whispering his name i passed out this sharp pain in my neck was gone the one who grabbed me was the masked gentleman laughing as he held me in his arms.

Xavier : "Aura!"

He called for me but before he could get any closer many monsters delayed him the masked gentleman removed his mask,to his surprise it was calem he smirked then vanished without a trace with me.