Chapter 10~The Black haired female

For two days the storm didn't ease up at all and it made me feel a bit bored to be honest and all i could was study and watch xavier doing his training,but the one thing i couldn't keep out of my mind was the human world.

Aura : "I wonder if mother and father will let me go now that xavier is with me"

Mumbling to myself then shaking my head knowing that they will still not agree,lost in deep thoughts xavier walked over once he has finished his training then gently placed his hand onto my shoulder,startling me.

Xavier : "Sorry did i startle you?"

Aura : "A little and i see you have finished your training"

He smiled with a nod then gently grabbed my hand and pulled me up towards him,even as a vampire he knows what i am feeling and wants to comfort me in anyways as possible.

Xavier : "you know what how about i talk to your mother and father to convince them if i am with you they should let you go."

Aura : "But xavier i don't want to get you into trouble because of me"

I looked down knowing that he might get in trouble with my parent's and i didn't want that at all to be honest,but if my love for him wants to get stronger i need to trust him more,looking up at him then nodded.

Xavier : "alright i will be right back"

He said as he kissed my forehead and instantly he vanished,a sigh escaped from my lips then i headed to the window in the training room staring out of it but then i spotted a slim black haired figure standing under a tree wearing what looked like a night gown but no shoes on and she was soaked and had white pale skin.

Aura : "I better go and see if she is okay"

As i went to leave the training room but something stopped me in my tracks cold chill ran down my spine,and the room gotten really cold a voice then spoke.

When i turned around instantly she was there infront of me her golden eyes looked empty like she didn't have a soul inside of her no emotions what so ever.

Aura : "w..who are you"

??? : "who am i..? i don't remember..? do you..?"

Before i could answer she suddenly screamed,the scream was loud covering my ears hoping she would stop screaming,cold air of wind surrounded her then she was gone which left me fazed about what just happened and who was that.

To be continued.