Chapter 9~The Storm

As the next day approached my daily routine still became normal and so has my schedule but the one thing i could not keep out of my mind was the kiss me and xavier shared under the moon last night.

Xavier : "are you day dreaming princess"

Hearing a voice that snapped me back into reality there he was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed smiling,i turned my attention to him smiling back but blushing about what happened last night.

Aura : "G..good xavier"

He smiled then approached me and grabbing my hand then pulled me towards him as his lips touched mine,without resisting i let it consume me,then returned the kiss but then quickly pulling away.

Aura : "X..xavier we should becareful if mother and father finds out"

Xavier : "they already knew aura about us i told them about us last night"

Aura : "oh i see"

I was scared that when xavier told my parents about us,i thought they would forbid us to see each other but both of them knew that ever since i met him,my heart was captured by him from the beginning.

 Xavier : "so if my princess is finished shall we go for a walk near the lake"

He said as he held his arm out,i nodded with a smile then took it,we began to leave the castle eventually and made our way to the lake as we arrived,xavier turned to me then holding one of my hand he kneeled down.

Aura : "X..xavier?"

Xavier : "Princess Aura my light and my love will you consider me as not only your lover but as your loyal protective knight"

Hearing him what he said i was left speechless but tears fell and i nodded he got up then once again pulled me close to him,i rested my head onto his chest then looked up at him,and it happened again we kissed.

Throughout the day was peaceful and enjoyable but then all of a sudden it began to become very dark,looking up we could see dark grey clouds heading our way.

Xavier : "we better head back inside"

I nodded both of us hurried back to the castle and once inside,the rain began to fall heavily as thunder rumbled and lightning flashed in the sky,it looked like it was going to be a long day for this storm.

Aura : "Hey xavier how long will this storm last"

Xavier : "i don't know aura"

He replied then looked out of the window as the rain continued to fall but something about this storm that came so fast had him wondering was this a normal storm or was it someone else who created it.

To be continued.