Cold Water » ''It's for you're own good."

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

"I'm tired of you ruining the McMahon - Levesque name, Danielle." My father said.

"Why can't you be like normal young adults?" My mother asked.

"All you do is party and spend money like you actually earn it." My father said rubbing hid temple.

"This is why we've decided it's time for you to get married and learn how to responsible for someone's life other than yours." My mother said.

"Yes, in four days you'll be getting married to Brock." My father said.

"Brock?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, Brock Lesnar." My mother replied.

"What?! I have to marry him?" Her mouth gaped open in shock and her eyes were wide as saucers. This couldn't be happening.

The woman across from her gazed at her sadly. She knew how much her daughter didn't want this, yet there was no other way. "I'm sorry. It's just...I promised your grandfather when if your behavior got more out of control that we would arrange this."

She could feel the tears springing from her eyes, making her vision blurry, yet she didn't care. "But why me?" she inquired with despair and curiosity.

"It's for your own good Danielle." Her mom told her.

"Really mom?" She asked.

"Sign the damn paper!" Her father shouted.

She clenched the edge of the table tightly, not daring herself to let go, for fear of the consequences. "That's crazy! We hate each other!" Danielle yelled.

Her mother looked at her. Her eyes were understanding yet filled with pity. "I know. But we felt that your open hatred was masking your true feelings for one another." Her mother said.

Suddenly the atmosphere was warmer, the walls were closing in, and she found herself struggling to breathe. She clutched the front of her silk blouse, as if attempting to draw in air. She closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply, trying to clear her mind. She wished someone would knock her unconscious so she would not have to face this nightmare.

She got up then left the room heading to Brock. They were somewhat acquaintances that hated each other.

"Hey can I talk to you in private?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk to you." He said.

"I want to talk to you." She said.

"Leave." He said.

"Brock!" She yelled.

"Get out!" He yelled.

"I don't want to marry you!" Danielle screamed to the man before her.

Brock glared at her coldly before stating, "The feeling's mutual."

Danielle screamed again and stomped her foot angrily. "I hate you! You- you- despicable excuse for a human being."

Brock stepped closer to her, his eyes filled with anger and rage. "At least I'm not some spoiled bitch," he retorted icily.

"Oh Really? I had to work for everything Lesnar!" She shouts at him.

She walks off then hears him shouting at her, and then saw Paul walking towards her.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

They walked into her dressing room and she sat down in her chair. Paul sat across from her staring at the beauty.

"What's the deal with this arrangement I mean I hate the man, Paul I love you but Brock I can't deal with him." She breathed out.

"Your parents and grandparents think it's for your own good and well they think you can change Brock as you learn responsibility." Paul said.

"Do you think the same, Paul?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." He said.

"Paul they treat me like a kid, I'm not a kid I'm twenty five dammit!" She shouted.

"Are you acting like a twenty five year old right now?" Paul asked.

"No I'm not. I just want to be normal Paul."