Brock & Danielle : Episode 17

Liked by TheDanielle, TheNikkiBella and 457,532 others

wwe General Manager Kurt Angle has revealed that Raw Universal Champion Brock Lesnar will team up with his wife Danielle Levesque in the unprecedented WWE Mixed Match Challenge tournament on Facebook Watch. #PowerCouple

View all 67,295 comments

In the ring preparing and Brock was watching me take on Alexa. I picked up Alexa and Brock grinned after I gave her an f5.

"Damn that was rough." Alexa mumbled.

I smirked then tapped Brock in as Alexa quickly ran to Braun.

"You got this, baby." I said cheering Brock on.

"1..2..3.." The ref counted. The bell rung.

"And your winner..."

632,689 views

632,689 views

TheDanielle I did this music video while I was pregnant with Ryder and I'm so happy to finally release it. #FlipMyHair #DoYourDance #IDC

View all 98,451 comments

LanaWWE you rock!

TheNikkiBella

TheBrieBella wow you got moves 🙌

MaryseMizanin 🔥🙌

StephanieMcmahon beautiful

MeakaFatu work it

SydneyLBass damn I wish I was in it

TheDanielle thanks for the love 💘

"Do you want another kid?" I asked Brock.

"Do you? Because you're gonna be carrying it for nin-"

My phone went off and it was Brees monitor saying her sugar was getting severely low. I bolted up the stairs and Bree was in bed. I shook her but no response.

"Brock!" I screamed.

"Bree! Can you hear me?" I screamed.

Everyone came running into the room. Sydney immediately took the kids out of the room. Brock busted through the door.

"Brock!" I said crying.

"Where's her glucagon shot?" He asked searching her room.

"It should be on the top shelf." I replied.

"It isn't there." He said.

"Oh my God, Brock call 911!" I exclaimed.

Confessional | Danielle : My child's life depends on accurate, regular monitoring of her glucose levels and accurate administration of insulin

Confessional | Danielle : My child's life depends on accurate, regular monitoring of her glucose levels and accurate administration of insulin. Yes, it's manageable. But type 1 diabetes requires more time, effort, and energy that we ever dreamed it would. It is a job that is 24/7 and taking vacation time can be deadly. We monitor our daughter's glucose levels day and night, weekdays and weekends, at home and out of town. Type 1 diabetes is an unwelcome, but now familiar, member of our family. When situations like this happen it makes me so scared.

"I'll watch the kids." Sydney said as the paramedics arrived at the front gate. Brock carried Bree to them so they wouldn't waste time coming in the house with their equipment.

"Thank you." I said grabbing my keys and purse and quickly running after Brock.

" I said grabbing my keys and purse and quickly running after Brock

Confessional | Sydney : Seeing my niece like that breaks my heart. This is something that's going to affect her for the rest of her life. Danielle, is an amazing mother and Brock is an amazing father and anyone who have children with diabetes I pray for a cure cause lord knows I would be a mess watching my child deal with diabetes.

Sitting in the hospital and the doctors wouldn't tell us anything. I was getting nervous for my girl. She was my best friend and my first baby. Brock was letting me lay on his lap. He was rubbing my arm. I felt so tired as well.

"She'll be okay just get some sleep." Brock said to me.

"I don't think I can sleep." I said.

"You won't do her no good if you don't get some rest." He said.

"Fine." I said closing my eyes.

"I'll wake you up if anything happens." He said.