Cold Water » Baby Decor

When she was just a girl she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

Walking into the bedroom and feeling back pain. 

"Hey Brock!" I shouted. 

"Yeah." He said walking into the room. 

"Back pain." I replied. 

"You're really determined to go to the hospital." He said watching me.

"I can't help it. I just want to meet my little girl." I said pouting.

"I want to meet our little girl." He said.

********************

Shane and I were on the way back to my house. He had insisted on taking me out for the day. "You know Shane, you really didn't have to do this." I said.

"Sure I did. I'm your uncle and here I am ignoring you." He said.

"You haven't been ignoring me." I said.

"Okay, when was the last time you and I did anything together, alone." He said.

"So you've been busy with work and your family. I understand." I said.

"How's life outside the WWE?" He asked.

"Boring. I miss everyone like crazy, but I'll only be out for a few months." I replied. I had been off the show for a few weeks now as mom had suspended me for showing up at ringside after I had been ordered out of the building.

"It must be hard." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You finally break into the business, only to get married a few months later and make your return only to get pregnant and have to leave again. It just kind of stinks." He said.

"Yeah." I said as Shane pulled into my driveway. "But as soon as this one is born, I'm on the pill. No more children for a long time." I said.

We got out of the car and up the sidewalk to the front door. I put my key in the lock and pushed the door open.

"SURPRISE!" I almost fell over at the sight of my family and half the WWE roster standing in the living room with pink balloons and streamers hanging all over. My dad came running over and gave me a hug.

"Did we surprise you, honey?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said taking in a deep breath. "I think I need to sit down." Dad led me to the couch. I sat down. "Brock!" My dad shouted across the room. "Sit here next to Dani. This is your shower as much as it is hers." He said. Brock weaved his way through the crowd and sat next to me on the couch.

The presents started flying at us and we began to open them. In all, the baby made out pretty well. We got bottles, bibs, blankets, washcloths, towels, a diaper bag, tons of toys, clothes, clothes and more clothes including a tiny pink sweater Meaka gave us. "It's DKNY," she made sure to tell us.

"I just want to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts and for this party. It really means a lot to me." I looked over a Brock and he smiled. "It means a lot to us."