Cold Water » "You Know You Like It."

Dani walked outside and saw Brock chopping wood. She couldn't help but stare at him. His body was fucking sexy to her and she began to think very dirty thoughts. He caught her then flexed for her and she laughed giggling. She blew him a kiss then she walked over to him.

"We need to go shopping." She tells him.

"Brock, what do you think?" I asked holding up a fur pillow

"What is that?" He asked.

"It's a fur pillow." Mya said rolling her eyes.

"Where is that going?" He asked.

"On the bed." I replied.

"We have enough pillows please look for something more useful." He said.

"Like what?" I responded.

"I don't know." He told me.

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

Dani stepped out of the shower and she saw Brock. She wrapped a towel around herself.

"really?" She asked.

"What We're married." He said.

She walked past by him and then he pulled her in kissing her which the towel fell to the floor. She deepened it and then he put her on the counter.

She wiggled her hips pressing herself against his semi hard cock. He groaned and plunged his tongue into her mouth.

He rubbed his hands up and down her back leaving goosebumps on her skin, she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and pressed her body against his. He broke the kiss so they could both catch their breath, he wrapped his arms around her waist and grinned at her.

"Hold on tight," he said standing up next to the counter.

He kissed his way from her ankle to her hip and across her stomach, "You are so beautiful," he murmured as he kissed his way up to her ample breasts. He kneaded one while he sucked on the other, twirling his tongue around her sensitive nipple. He released it with a soft pop and turned his attention to her other breast, she moaned and dragged her nails up and down his muscular back.

"Brock!" she gasped as he pinched both nipples.

He grinned and kissed her lips hard. He looked into her eyes and gently pushed her legs apart, cupping her sex in his hand.

"I need you." She whispered.

He slipped two fingers inside her, slowly thrusting. "I can tell," he said, "so wet already, I didn't even have to try all that hard."

She dug her fingers into his shoulders as he thrust his fingers in and out, curling them inside her making her gasp in pleasure, "Yes, Brock, don't stop."