Cold Water » Working Girl

Liked by LanaWWE, TheNikkiBella, BrockLesnar, and 897,097 others

theDanielle @BrockLesnar caught me in the moment coming home after finding out @BreeLesnar has type one diabetes and we were trained on everything. Bree cried in my arms for several hours and Brock was beside her as she clung onto his hand for dear life in the doctors office. I hate seeing her in pain. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day when we see everyone at RAW tomorrow.

View all 989,689 comments

LanaWWE 😥😥😥 my babes

NikkiBella 😢😢😢😢 poor baby

"She asleep?" Brock asked.

"Yeah." I replied getting in bed with him and his arms wrapped around me.

The tv was on and it was just background noise.

"You have her bag packed for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm happy you and the kids are coming on the road with me." He said.

"I'm happy too. We miss you like crazy when you're away." I said smiling.

"Do you miss working?" He asked.

"At first when I married you I did but now I don't I mean I would like to be able to make my own money and everything but being a mother to these kids is way more important and plus I can always do little things to make money and still be home." I replied.

"Good but whenever you feel like you want to go back and work with your family just let me know so we can work something out for the kids." He said.

"Maybe this could be a test trial to see if we can travel with the kids for work." I said.

theDanielle @BrockLesnar decided to pack this in my bag thank you god I have a amazing husband to put up with my forgetful ass lol #BreeType1journey

View all 989,689 comments

TheNikkiBella can't wait to see you guys

: : : :