Cold Water » Anniversary Wedding

"So you're really not telling us." I said.

"Nope." He said.

"Should I be worried? " I asked.

"No." He said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"If you ask one more question, I swear I'll stop this car and drop you off at a bus stop so just trust me!" he said.

"Fine. I'll just sit here and be quiet." I said. Everyone laughed.

~30 minutes later~

The car stops. Brock and everyone else gets out before telling me to stay in the car. After waiting for awhile I slowly fall asleep. I soon hear a voice calling me and a tapping on the window of the car.

"Danielle." A voice said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Wake up, it's time." a voice said.

"Time?" I asked.

I open the car door and get out. I see Kyra and she pulls me and drags me from the car. "We need to get you dressed." She said.

We quickly walk in a place and she tells me to get dress while she fixs my hair

We quickly walk in a place and she tells me to get dress while she fixs my hair. She walks me to a clear glass door where I see candle lights and red roses on the ground. In front of me where a couple of seats on each side. Kyra gives me a little push telling me to walk. The audiences slowly appear and Brock appears with a suit on. I smile and when I finally get down the aisle, I look up and he looks down at me and smiles.

"I know at the beginning of our relationship I fucked up but there's no way in hell I would let you get away that easy without trying to fight for you and showing you how much you mean to me everyday. So I'm really hoping you say yes to this whole thing. " He said. He kneels down, pulls out a black box and opens the box which revealed a ring. I was shocked and touched of how sweet this surprise from Brock was.

He then continues,"So... Will you marry me again infront of our family and friends? " he asked.

[Brock]

I then continues,"So... Will you marry me infront of our family? " I asked.

Tears filled her eyes as she was overwhelmed with happiness. She was all choked up and unable to say anything; instead she nods her head up and down repetitively while tears stream down her face. My smile grew bigger than I had ever seen it before as I slipped the ring around her finger.