Cold Water » This Is Your Home

The driver identified as Carlos, began to drive as the married couple rode in silence. "Married couple huh?," He laughed as he drove.

Brock let out a faint smile as Danielle said nothing, just looked at her hands, intrested in both of them. " Here we are," Carlos smiled. " Welcome home. Hope the best for you. This place is huge." Carlos said.

Danielle looked up, and at Brock who was letting himself out, infront of the modern styled house.

Once he was out, she smiled at the driver. "Now take me home please." Carlos looked at her confused.

"Dear this is your home. I even helped move your stuff out." Carlos said.

Wideing her eyes, the Bride shook her head.

"No, no, no, HELL no." Taking in deep breaths, she closed her eyes. " Im NOT leaving this limo, until Im home. H-O-M-E. On St. Drew Rode." Crosing her arms in front of her chest, she shook her head. " Nope, Not going." She yelled.

Brock threw his head back and shrugged. She would come inside once she notice that Carlos was his friend, and the Limo was staying right at the house. So she had no ride back home across town. Carlos quickly got out the car.

"Carlos, were are you going?" The mexican man closed the door and pointed to the house where Brock was entering. Danielle allowed tears to fall down her cheeks. Hugging herself for warmth, she decided she wasnt going to get out.

"I hate my life." She mummbled, laying down on the leather seats because she wasn't going inside that house.

Sneezing, the Bride wiped her nose, sniffling. She had been laying in the Limo for more than five hours. No matter how cold it had gotten, she refused to go inside the house. She leaned closer to the seat, shivering and that meant temperatures were going to get colder. Sucking in the coldness of the air, she closed her eyes. She didn't care if she would have frost bite or anything else, she just wanted to go home. HER home. The home she grew up in.

Quickly opening her eyes, she heard the door open.

"Danielle, this is crazy," He climbed inside next to her, as she sat up. " Your going to freeze." He reminded her. The brown eyed girl shrugged, moving further from him. Her teeth gritted against each other.

"Leave me alone," He sighed, tugging at the zippers on his North Face coat before closing the door behind him. " Get the fuck out, Lesnar."

Brock took a deep breath, leaning his head to the side. He didn't want to make her any angrier then she already was. He looked over at her when she began to sneeze, shaking his head.

"No, your ass is coming in this house," He argued. " Your going to catch a cold or some shit."

Lowering her eyes at him, she shrugged, playing with the diamond necklace that hung loosely around her neck.

"What part of leave me the fuck alone don't you understand?," Her brown eyes stared at him, as she rubbed her hands over her arms. It was true. She was frozen. Her swollen feet in these shoes didn't do her any justice either; and never did her artificial eye lashes that was a hanging off a bit.

"Your so damn stubborn..." Brock whispered, leaning his head against the seat. Danielle raised her eye brow.

"Just come inside, Danielle." He raised his hand. " You want me to leave you alone right? Then come inside." He said.

Ignoring him, she laid back down on the seat, hugging herself for warmth. She hated her life. This day was shitty. She should have never agreed to such a foolish thing. Her parents totally set her up, and it was wrong of him. She hated Brock, and she wanted nothing to do with him.

"Fine," Brock nodded. " We're both going to freeze then." He took off his heavy coat, and carefully laid it on her by reach other further then he was, careful not to touch his wife. He laid in the seat as chills ran up his spine.

Danielle slightly hugged his coat closer, inhaling his vanilla scent. She closed her eyes before opening them again.

"Fuck you, and fuck this." Gathering the bottom of her wedding dress, the brunette haired woman climbed out the limo, squinting her eyes to adjust to the dark.

Brock hopped out with her, his baggy jeans that he changed into.

"Where are you going?" He yelled, as he watched her make her way towards the street.

Danielle stuck her middle finger up at him, pouting. "Away from you!" She yelled back, soon disappearing out of the Lesnar's sight.