Brock & Danielle : Episode 15

'Cause baby we ain't got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us
So come on baby, make love to me

She cradled either side of his face with her hands.

"You own a piece of my soul and my body is yours for the taking. Do with me what you will, Brock." She said staring into his blue eyes. Brock stood up and took her hand to lead her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed.

"It's going to be a long day little one." Brock whispered as he looked down on her.

Dani sighed and stretched like a satisfied cat. She looked over at Brock who was sleeping and smiled. He was right it had been a long day. He had made love to her many times. She lost count of how many times she had screamed his name out.

He had made love to her slowly and methodically driving her to the edge of passion many times eliciting responses from her she didn't know existed. Dani looked at the time. 6:00 PM. They needed food. Dani got up and went and took a hot shower.

She sighed as the water ran over her sore muscles. Brock had given her quite a workout. Danielle got out of the shower and dried off. She stopped by the bed and pressed a kiss to Brock's cheek and headed downstairs to cook some dinner.

Brock woke to find the bed empty. He panicked for a moment until he smelled the food cooking. He relaxed and smiled. She was cooking dinner. He smiled as he thought of the many ways they had loved each other. Danielle was something else, so open and passionate. He felt his self get hard just thinking about her. He rolled out of the bed and went to take a shower. He thought about what she had told him. At first he had been upset, but he realized Danielle was a adventurous person, that was part of why he was attracted to her. He could deal with it.

Brock walked in the kitchen and watched Danielle pull the steaks off the stove and put them on plates. God she looked like an angel. She had on one of his t-shirts and her long hair brushed the back of her butt. He felt himself get hard just looking at her. Danielle turned and seen him and smiled.

"Hungry?" Danielle asked.

"Starved." Brock said looking at her.

Danielle laughed.

"Feed the stomach first, well take care of the other appetite later." Danielle said.

Brock laughed and walked over and hugged her.

Danielle wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back.

"Come on, I'm starving." Danielle said.

She set the food on the table and Brock sat down. He grabbed her and pulled her on his lap. They sat there and feed each other and talked and laughed.

"This is great." Brock said.

"Thank you." Danielle said kissing him.

"You know the roads will be clear in a couple of days. I got to head back to work soon." Brock said.

Brock looked down, not wanting to think about it.

"Let's not talk about work." She said.

"I understand. I want to be with you always Danielle. I need you." Brock said and kissed her.