Brock & Danielle : Episode 1

"Brock babe, I don't think the jeep can drive through this snow." I said.

"Give me a minute." He said as I heard him putting on his boots.

"Thank you I love you." I replied smiling.

"You're at the gate right." He said.

"Yes." I said.

Getting to the house by Brock driving us to the house. He picked me up bridal style when got out and I laughed.

"No kids for two days." He said.

"So exciting." I said.

"What are you cooking tonight?" He asked.

"Really Brock, you drag us out in the middle of no where and you expect me to cook." I said.

"Yes, darling." He replied.

"You big oaf." I said hitting his arm.

"Ouch." He said.

"I hope that really hurts." I said.

"It does." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Grow up." I said.

"Really, says the one hitting me." He said.

Confessional: Brock is everything in a man I wanted in a man I mean he's a package and I'm lucky to have the big guy as my husband. *laughs*

I was watching raw at the house and Brock was there at raw. Paul and Vince were talking live on the air. Then, Brock's music hit and people cheered. The kids were asleep and which I was on edge. Brock put Heyman in the corner of the ring pointing at him when Heyman moved.

"If I were you I wouldn't do something regret later on down the road." Vince said to my husband.

Then, Brock gave him the F5 and Paul screamed for not to do another one. I was in complete shock. Mom started blowing up my phone and I didn't answer.

Confessional: I wasn't aware of what Brock was doing tonight on RAW. Everyone is calling my phone but I'm not answering cause I don't know what to tell them. Brock, has a lot of explaining to do when he gets home.

WifeLine : What the hell were you thinking? Wait, you wasn't thinking at all.

HubbyBeast : It just happened. I'm sorry I heard he didn't want me with you and I just acted on anger.

WifeLine : Are you serious?

HubbyBeast : Yes.

Liked by BrockLesnar, TheNikkiBella, LanaWWE, and 456,234 others

TheDanielle on the road with @BrockLesnar I've been missing his crazy ass I wouldn't trade no other beast for ya! Love Ya babe!