Cold Water » Time Skip

Boy you got me doing things
that I would never do. ...
And if I couldnt have you 
I would probably go insane cause...
 Only u can make me feel

¤9 months later¤

theDanielle @BrockLesnar caught me in the moment leaving the house for RAW #babynumbertwo #surprise #lovebeingpregnant

View all 989,689 comments

BrockLesnar

Username1 All you do is have babies.

MeakaFatu ❤😝

theDanielle @Username1 and all you do is hate

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"I can't believe you're pregnant again." Lana said as we sat in my office.

"I know right. I always wanted a big family and I just love being a mom. Mya and I want another girl but Brock wants a boy." I said.

"I think its a girl." Lana said.

"I'll be happy no matter what the sex of my baby is." I said.

"I can't wait for Rusev and I to start having kids." She said.

I laughed.

  ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤  

"Bid you for you time and pleasant good evening." Paul said to Kurt Angle as Brock and I were getting ready to leave the ring. 

Then, Roman reigns music kicked in. He walked out and entered the ring. Brock stood protectively in front of me wearing his belt. Roman started running his mouth then Samoa Joe came out and I rolled my eyes. 

"How about I take everyone back down to reality." 

"Reality is he kicked your ass last night." I said then handing the mic back to Paul. 

I walked towards Paul so I could get out of the ring when suddenly I was pushed down on my side. I felt pain radiate through my body and then my legs went numb. I had tears running down my face. 

"He pushed her!" Someone yelled.

"Oh God, Brock is going to kill him." Someone yelled.

"Get her out the ring!" Brock yelled.

Everyone started screaming. I heard Brock yelling and Paul screaming for paramedics. I couldn't keep my eyes open and soon darkness took over.

  ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤  

"She's gonna be fine Brock she's strong." I heard Paul say. 

I opened up my eyes the lights turned off and hearing the beeping of machines.