Cold Water » Kiss The Bride

The wedding time came up so fast. Danielle sat down in the back ready to cry. she really didn't want to do this.

She roughly pulled back her brunette hair, sighing in frustration. Poking out her cherry colored lips, she took a good look in the full length mirror. Her long, white Vera Wang dress hugged her body tight, while her diamond necklace reflected off the mirror. Sure she looked gorgeous, but mentally she felt like shit.

Annoyed with the fake eye lashes that her cousin begged for her to put on, she carefully plucked them, making sure they wouldn't dare fall off

Annoyed with the fake eye lashes that her cousin begged for her to put on, she carefully plucked them, making sure they wouldn't dare fall off. The brunette gulped as the lump in her throat started to form. She was beyond nervous and she swore she would vomit. Taking in a deep breath, she wiped her sweaty palm on her dress.

"Danielle, we're almost ready to start," Her Bestfriend Lana, peeked inside the room, as Danielle gave her a weak smile. " You look beautiful." And within less then two seconds, the door was closed leaving Danielle to herself again.

" And within less then two seconds, the door was closed leaving Danielle to herself again

Biting on her full lips, she bitterly laughed to herself. She was this same room just a little over five years ago for her cousin's wedding. Thinking that she soon she would be a married woman, to the man of her dreams. That didn't happen; Instead she being forced to marry he hot headed wrestler.

There was a knock at the door

"Dani, come on it's time." Her father called

''coming..." she picked her self off the chair

" Baby," Danielle's brown eyes switched from looking at herself to the door. " You look so much like you mama."

With her bottom lip quivering, Danielle walked towards her father, taking little steps to make sure she didn't fall. High-heels weren't her thing.

"Thanks Daddy," Hunter's eyes traced over his daughter proudly. She was truly beautiful. Everything about her reminded him of his Wife. Her eyes, long brunette hair, stubborn attitude.

"Well babygirl, this is it

"Well babygirl, this is it." Hunter said as Danielle nodded, and grabbed onto her fathers bone felt arm. They both walked out the door where the music played. Hundreads of guest were there, many faces of whom she didnt know.

"Just breath Dani." She reminded her self before going down the asile. Her green eyes looked over at her father, who looked at her lovingly patting her arm, reasurring her that everything was going to be fine.

When the music played, she covered herself with the veil. She didnt even wanna see who she was going to marry. Once they started walking down the asile, Hunter smiled to everyone, clearly proud.

As for Danielle, it was a different story. Everything that was once color, was a dull black and white. She wanted so badly to cry. What seemed like forever to her, they finally came to a stop.

Danielle coudlnt even face him; So she turned towards the preist, closing her eyes ready for it to be over.

Once it seemed like the preist was talking forever, he finally came to her name.

"Do you Danielle Arabella Levesque take this young man to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, for sickness and for health, as long as you both shall live?,"

Danielle sighed. " I do,"

"And do you do you Brock Edward Lesnar take Danielle Arabella Levesque to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, for sickness and for health, as long as you both shall live?,"

Danielle eyes snapped open.

She lifted up her veil, and snapped her neck in the direction of the older man.

" I do." He quickly replied, not meeting his eyes with hers.

"Well then, " The presit continued. " By the power vested in me your pronounced husband and wife. Kiss your bride." He said it within two seconds, for which it confused everyone.

Brock's blue eyes, looked down at his feet, not knowing what to say before leaning forward. Before he had a chance to do anything, a hard slap was giving to him. Everyone gasped, as the Newly bride stormed out the room, with her parents chasing after her.

"Good luck," The older aged Prist smiled, patting Brock on the shoulder. The WWE champion rubbed his cheek, glaring.

This was going to be a long marriage for both of them.