Brock & Danielle : Episode 13

"I don't wanna get up " I mumbled.

"Why not?" Brock chuckled with his arms around me.

"I'm warm and with you." I said.

"Mommy I don't feel good." Bree told me walking in the room.

"Did you take your sugar?" I asked.

"I'll be back." She replied.

She came back in the room and sat down on the bed checking her sugar. I grabbed the meter and it was 54. That was really low.

Brock got out of bed and picked up Bree.

"Let's go downstairs and let your mom sleep okay?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Brock, make sure she eats." I said yawning.

"I will. Go back to sleep." He said.

~oOo~

Waking up to him getting back in bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Just relax." He replied.

"Brock, let's go on vacation just us." I said, "like to the Hawaii or something. I want to spend time with you alone."

"Okay, Danielle." He said.

~oOo~

Liked by BrockLesnar, TheNikkiBella, and 1,089,678 others

TheDanielle BAEcation in the mountains

View all 101,789 comments

TheNikkiBella

Danielle noticed the wind was getting colder. She was hiking this mountain for the challenge. She loved a challenge and loved to push herself. She had a lightweight windbreaker, not exactly appropriate for the weather, but she was setting a fast pace and had figured she would be sweating in spite of the cold weather. 

Danielle stopped and looked at the blinding snow coming down and the wind blowing it every which away. "Okay Dani, you know you been hiking all morning, time to go home." She said aloud to herself.

"Well you're going to freeze in this weather, just a light jacket aint going to cut it." She said to herself. Damn she should have listened to Brock.

Brock sat at the large bay window of his cabin and looked outside. Man it was really coming down outside. Danielle better be making her way back to the cabin now. He really didn't mind being snowed in. He had plenty of food and fire wood even though the cabin had heat, he loved a roaring fire. He just needed his wife to come back.

She had been walking an hour and the snow was already well past her ankles. It was getting harder and harder to walk. She was soaked and the windbreaker did nothing to protect her against the howling wind and swirling snow. She looked up and seen a light far off to the left of the road and headed toward it. She prayed it was the house or somewhere warm. Each step was difficult to take and her feet were numb. The light got bigger and bigger and she seen it was the light from the window of a two story cabin. Thank God, now hopefully Brock was home. She stumbled onto the front porch and banged at the door and leaned against it.