Brock & Danielle : Episode 11

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ahDon't you stop loving me (loving me)Don't quit loving me (loving me)Just start loving me (loving me)

Liked by BrockLesnar, StephanieMcmahon, and 678,612 others

TheDanielle My Makeup Artist, Gunnar ❤ #glamtime

View all 78,557 comments

"We've been married for three years, but recently things have gone down hill, already." I said.

"I think everything is still how it used to be." He said.

"Everything was fine, before little miss beautiful arrived at his company." I said.

"I'll admit, she is pretty, but there is nothing going on." He said.

"He cheated on me while I was pregnant." I said.

"It was a mistake." He said.

"I don't trust him." I said.

"Its been the same since we first met." He said.

"I don't understand why she is so worried." He said.

"But this time its worse." I said.

"She's all paranoid over nothing." He said.

"If you see them, you'd understand why I am suspicious. At first it was fine, but now, I can't trust him around her." I said

"She saw me give a friendly peck on the cheek, and suddenly I'm cheating." He said.

"Peck? Is that what you'd call it. Oh okay. Don't lie Brock." I said

"Oh so now we're talking directly, this is different." He said.

"Don't change the subject Brock." She hissed at her husband of three years. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, I'm wrong. I cheated but that doesn't mean I'm cheating now. It was a mistake and I'm here to fix our marraige and fight for it." He said.

"Well, Mr and Mrs Lesnar, from what I've heard from both of you I can see that you are both clearly in a disagreement." The counsellor, remarked.

Brock scoffed, "Well done Sherlock." He mumbled, he smirked at his own sarcasm.

"Ignore him Doctor Fredrick, he is immature." I smiled sweetly at Doctor Fredrick, when the old man turned to look at his notes once again I turned and glared at Brock. Daggers that pierced Brock's heart everytime.

"Please, call me Carl, well he is right, I'll give him that. But the only way I can help you both out is if I learn more about your past. So, tell me, how did you meet?" Doctor Carl requested.

"Arranged." Brock and I responded simaultaneousily. After they spoke they turned to look at each other in shock by their syncronisation.

But my shock was soon replaced, by the memory of why they were both here. Secretly, Doctor Carl scribbled down a few more notes.

"Anyway," I began, looking away from Brock, "Like I said before, he's always been the same. Flirting with any girl that catches his eye. I suppose I was lucky that, at the time, I wasn't very eye-catching, because every girl that he seemed to like was left heartbroken a week later." She recalled, reminding herself and Brock of his early ways. Though he vowed he had changed and was stubborn to admit he was ever like that.

"Now thats not true!" Brock protested. I turned to face him, a look of questioning on my face.

"Oh, really? Well, what part of that wasn't true? Hey, Brock?" I questioned him, with an eyebrow raised her arms crossed tighter across her chest and a smirk painted on her face. Brock knew that she never used to smirk like that before him, he had an influence on her in a way then. A way he didn't really like.

"You was very eye-catching ." Brock mumbled, a secret he hadn't told Danielle.

"What was so eye-catching about her, Brock?" The counselor asked.

"A lot of things. The way she doesn't take shit from anyone. The way she's so lovable and cares for others. Her voice. So many things that makes her different from anybody else." He answered.

"Did you hear that, Danielle?" The counselor asked.

"Yes, I did." I replied.

"What about you, Danielle, what was eye-catching about Brock?" The counselor asked.

"Well the way he doesn't give up. When we first got married I hated him but he never gave up on me or us. He's a wonderful father. The way he is with the kids is amazing. He has a few qualities that make him eye-catching." I replied.

"Did you hear that, Brock?" The counselor asked.

"Yes, I did." He replied.

"Good that's it for today. We'll meet again tomorrow." The counselor said.

Liked by BrockLesnar, StephanieMcmahon, SydneyLBass, and 345,681 others

TheDanielle the picture my sister @SydneyLBass just sent me. My baby boy is growing up.

View all 34,912 comments

"Do you think counseling will make for us?" Brock asked once we got to the bedroom.

"Brock, I hope so because I'm tired of the fighting and being angry all the time." I replied.

"I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you." He said.

"Saying sorry won't make it go away." I said.

"Then what will?" He asked.

I looked at him. I honestly wanted to slap him in the face. The nerve of him to ask me that when he's the reason why our relationship is on trouble.

"I don't know. You're the one who cheated." I said walking into the bathroom.

"How many times are you going to throw that in my face?" He yelled.