Chapter 2

Liyla POV

I got up did my morning routine then I put on some sweats and a simple white T-Shirt. I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen.

Dre was eating some weed brownies. I could smell da weed. " Im ready" I mummbled he nodded and he went upstairs.

His phone buzzed on the table I had to take a peek.

The words popped up and said "But still wym "fuck Liyla"?" I was confused so I looked through the messages.

Messages

Dre:  Man fuck Liyla

Ty:  Wym fuck lilya? I thought you liked her

Dre: I did but she fucking aggy and she beat nequia ass yesterday

Ty:  So nequia was a hoe anyways and Liyla really pretty

Dre: Fat too

Ty: Chill. She not. She thick dumbass.

Dre: Ok W.e Fuck Liyla still

Ty: But still wym by "Fuck Liyla"?

End of messages

I was hurt. Not even my bestfriend since 2nd grade liked me and called me fat.. Wow. I saw that nequia texted him too so I might as well look.

messages

Nequia: Baby, she still over there?

Dre: yea but im finna drop ha fat ass

Nequia: you need to!

End of messages

I wanted to cry. I stormed out the house and went to his car. I picked up rocks and busted his car windows.

I felt myself getting tackled falling into the grass. Dre looked at me with anger and highness in his eyes.

I pushed him off of me " Fuck you too you bitch ass nigga!" I pushed him again.

"I thought I could trust you! I bet you only did this because i aint let you hit!" I yelled.

Flashback

"Come here Dre.." I said when I walked in his room.

He sighed and came to me, I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back. " I love you and im sorry for beating ya gf ass"  he kissed my cheek.

I smiled. We looked at eachother. He kissed my lips slowly. I was shocked but I kissed him back. He gripped my ass and I moaned in his mouth. I felt his warm soothing breath against my neck.

He picked me up and layed me on his bed kissing my neck. "S-Stop" I stuttered. He looked at me like he was annoyed but he just sighed.

"Okay" he mummbled...

End of Flashback

"You fat ass bitch!" he yelled back and punched me multiple times. I fought back. I was still sore from yesterday but not sore enough not to fight back.

He hit me in my jaw and i stumbled back. I cried in pain.

It started to rain hard. " thats for my girlfriend also" He spit on my face and walked away.

I couldnt see it was blury. I couldnt keep my eyes open either.

I called out for help but no one came. I tried to gain strength and walk around but I fell right back down.

I saw a lady walking by me but I passed out.

Dre POV

I got in the house and called Nequia to make sure I told her everything that happened.

I had to leave San Deigo now maybe I'll move to Hawaii or sum shit but idgaf if Liyla ok or not she jus an aggy mf.

Merry I packed all my stuff and called an uber since that tramp ruined my car.

Time to get my ass out of here

A/N

Hey everyone! now ik you guys probably liked dre but everythings gonna be okieee :)

Now the next chapter would be 3 months later, you'll see why :)

love you guys!

   -Alex