Chapter 5

Reggie Pov
I looked down at Rosie. She's so Beautiful. I don't understand why fuck niggas try my daughter.

That nigga Dre was my best worker and he had to fuck around! His life gonna end I swear to god!

He fucked up! Lucas is searching for him right now. Him and Rosie used to be best friends while they was little. Took pictures and everything.

I laughed to myself. Wrapping my arm around Rosie but she jumped right awake.

She flinched and cried " Don't hurt me I'm sorry" I looked at her.

" I'm not gonna hurt you Rosie.. I'm not Tank I won't lay a hand on you I promise" she relaxed a little and went back to sleep.

That nigga Tank gonna pay. Me and Tank used to be like brothers.

Until he told Nicole I was cheating on her with his cousin. That lying son of a bitch.

He took my first love from me and brain washed her to hate me. My empire needed my queen but I seen she never cared for me like I cared for her.

Deep down Ik she hated me for some reason. I moved on now. To the love of my life.

She treats me like a King I am and I treat her like a queen she is.

She makes me happy and smile makes me feel good about my self from the last 9 years.

Rosie birthday passed while she was in the comma. So I bought her a lot of things from Forever 21 Foot locker Pink ( I let my girl pick out her underwear n bra n shiii)

I bought her a notebook since she writes songs and some other things her new custom made iPhone XS MAXZ came in yesterday I have to update her from that 5se.

We big ballers now. I looked out the window and thought about all the pain my little princess lived.

I know I had a rough time while I was a kid but I cant imagine hers.

I looked down at her and smiled. My beautiful princess..

I promise I'll protect you in any way I can..

A/N
How are you feeling about this chapter? Ik I haven't updated in awhile but I'll try harder love you guys -Alex