Chapter 17

Liyla Pov

"It's a Boo York Journey and I wanna go far" I hummed along  to the New Monster High Movie called Boo York. I looked down at my phone and it was 3 in the afternoon.

Kobe left earlier. We have more in common than anything. All these things he been through seems normal to me. As in we went through the same thing.

"I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYING BITCH GIVE THEM THEY VOICE BACK" (if you ain't neva seen the move you ain't gonna get it) I screamed at the tv.

"Bitches out here shady that's ya sister ya greedy hoe" a loud knock came from downstairs. I jumped and ran down the stairs to go see who it was.

I opened the door to see Lucas standing there I gave him a big hug.

"Where you been" I gave him a slight stare. He smelt like weed and perfume.

"Mann you trippin let me in"  he tried to come in but I pushed him back out the door.

"Nah nigga where have you been! You was supposed to come see me yesterday but all of a sudden you come back smelling like weed and perfume you must think I'm dumb." I crossed my arms.

"Man back up bruh we not even together why you trippin" I looked him at him sideways.

"Ight if we not together then back up nigga get away from my door!" I yelled.

"Shit then maybe I will!" He walked away to his car and I slammed my door.

Punk ass nigga ion need him anyways! I got my own shit.

I looked at my phone

Rica: Reggie is gone

WHAT?!

I called Rica. The phone rang a couple of times n she finally answered crying.

"Rose he's gone" she cried in the phone

"Stop playing Rica" I said with my eyes watering.

"I'm not" she cried even harder.

Not my Dad. Anyone but him!

Who's gonna take over his empire?

I hung up the phone and fell to my knees. I started crying in my hands. Please let this not be true.

I guess I must conduct business now..

??? POV

"Good job Rica or should I say Arica which one would you prefer?" I smirked at her

"That's your own father why are you doing this?"

"Because he always showed Liyla more love than me!"

"Because you always rejected him! He tried to reach out to you but that thick skull of yours wouldn't let him in!"

I slapped her hard and pushed her on the ground.

"Shut up hoe I ain't ask for all dat!" I glared down at her. "Now where did you put him!"

She pointed to the back room. I looked at her then walk to the room.

I looked around. I got angry.

"He's not here you lying ass Bit-" I turned around to see a gun in her hand. Shit got caught slacking.

BY A FEMALE.

"You know your quite stupid if you ask me" she laughed " did you really think I would turn against my husband?" She shot me on my shoulder. I winched in pain. The back of my leg. Both of my arms.

"I want you to think again about today cause it can be your last or it can be a chapter of a new beginning. The choice is yours" she walked over to me and stepped on my bullet wounds.

Damn her!

She walked out the room and slammed the door behind her.

Someone please help me..

LucasPOV

I nodded to the music on my way to the warehouse. I felt bad about what I did to Ly I can't believe I said that to her.

Knowing good n well my dumb ass want her!

I punched the back of the seat of my Uber driver. "Fuck man" I yelled. The driver just looked at me.

"Aye man chill out with all that!" He yelled.

Why does it look like I seen him before.

"Ight ight my bad" I sat back in my seat.

Flash back-

After I left Hannah I went to go see my family.  my sis and my ma was jus chillin my nieces was at they Pop's house I guess.

"Look at you all growing up!" She brought me into a big hug. "You smell like weed n coochie get yo ass in here and take a shower" she patted my back and I came in the house.

I rummaged in my old room n got sumn pants and my blue n red polo shirt.

I sat down to talk to my sister

"Hey sis. How you been" I asked ha

She looked at me and rolled ha eyes. I jus shrugged and got up.

"Thanks ma fo letting me take a shower" I kissed her forehead and walked out the house.

I sat back in the car. I reached for my axe spray I den picked up Liyla shit and sprayed it on me.

"Damn you Trey been smoking in my car" I whispered to myself.

End of flash back

"Aye jus drop me off right here bruh" I told the driver. He stopped the car and I hopped out.

I walked a few blocks around to the warehouse. I stopped in my tracks.

Why was Liyla here?