Chapter 16

Kobe POV

"Come on Ive please stay with me!" I yelled. She just shook her head and left my apartment.

I gotten angry with myself cause I fell back on us after she said she was in questioning if she liked me or not.

I was hurt.

I couldn't understand why I kept getting hurt! No matter how hard I try to get along with everybody. Something always happens.

I called Liyla. The phone rung a few times before she answered.

"Hello?" She said lowly. I chuckled.

"Hey it's Kobe.. I was wondering if I could come over and talk"

she shifted around.

"Sure! Is everything ok?"

I bit down on my lip blinkin back tears.

"Yea I'm straight jus lonely that's all"

"Ok I'll send you my address"

"Ok thanks" I hung up. I put on my hoodie and slipped on some slides.
I can't even lie I'm fed up with girls tbh.

But between my best friend and Liyla. They the only females I can deal with at the moment.

I got a text from Ly and I jogged out to my car n got in. I sat there for a minute jus thinking.

I miss him. I miss us.

I shook the thought out of my head and drove to Liyla house.

I turned on the radio to listen to some calm and relaxing music.

What will she think of me when I tell her? Would she still be my friend? I shook my head n parked beside Liyla car.

I slowly got out and knocked on her door.

Get it together Kobe. You been doing great all these years. Your fine.

Once Liyla opened the door I leaned down and gave her a big hug.

"Oh.." she froze up then she gave me a hug back.

I felt myself letting loose and tears fell down my face onto her baggy shirt. Obviously it wasn't hers. I cried.

"Kobe don't cry" she whispered.

"After all these years. I lasted. Without love but what makes me so dirty for liking men!" I hollered. She rubbed my back not knowing what to say.

" I had to put up with abuse for 16 years! I been bullied since I was 14. Nobody understands my pain man!" I buried my face in Liyla neck sobbing even more. I'm such a pussy.

"You know I don't care if you like men because I would be wrong if I said I never been curious about the other gender." She said lowly. Her voice was calming and relaxing.

I'm not even going to lie if I didn't think Ly was cute. But she not my type  tho.

She let me in her house and led me to her room.  I sat on the couch she had in her room n looked around.

"I never seen you so upset before... well other than that time at Walmart." She giggled. I shook my head and put a Jolly Rancher in my mouth. I leaned back on the couch n closed my eyes.

I felt hair against my shoulder. I just left her alone.

So this is how it feel to have a true friend..

???? POV

"Ahh shit, that was good Ma." Lucas said pulling up his pants.

" Anytime Lucas!" I said fixing my shirt getting up off my knees. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm starting to miss you Lucas"

He chuckled and left my room. "This was only a one time thing Hannah."

"You say that now but the head was so good you'll come running back!"

"Yea I had better head anyways" he walked out my house slamming my door.

He has?

A/N

Ik I haven't been updating but bare with me. School so stressful like ugh! Makes me wanna rip out my hair! This book is LBGT friendly. May not have a lot of it in there but it is gonna have some in it. Now if you don't like just wait until the next chapter.