Chapter 12

Liyla Pov

I went to Walmart to get some snacks for me and Lucas when I saw this lady with pretty purple hair all wavy.

I thought it was cute. She was walking with Kobe and I just laughed to myself.

I wonder what happened to Raven.?

I slowly snuck up behind him and smacked his head hard.

Then dashed in the aisle. I heard him cussing and right behind me.

I took a swift left and just walked beside the girl with purple hair.

"How are you doing today?" I smiled. " I saw this crazy man running behind me.. do you know who that was?" She laughed.

"Liyla! I was finna tackle the fuc outta u made me run into the shelf" Kobe semi yelled outta breath.

The intercom came on.

"Clean up on aisle 4" the man said. We all laughed.

" This is my girl Ive (ivy)" She smiled and held out her hand. I gave her a stank face and gave her a nice warm hug.

"Girllll, we don't handshake we hug around chea" I smiled. Kobe gave a slick eye.

" Mane you tryin to steal my girl.." he pouted. I stuck my tongue out at him. Ive laughed.

" Well it was nice seein you Kobe and nice meeting you Ive" I smiled and waved at them saying my goodbyes.

I called Lucas to see if he was coming over or not so I can get my room cleaned up n shit.

Sometimes I wish I could live on the college campus but pops said noooo, its too dirty and why would I if we lived 30 minutes away.

This was true but I still wanted to live there.

My dad was out of town for a week. SOOOOO that means I got the whole house to myself. Finna be turnt!

Lucas still ain't ask me out yet which makes me sad. But maybe its because he doesn't want me like I want him.

Friends with benefits I guess.

I scurried and got and bought everything I needed and wanted.

On the way home. I thought about it more. I thought about life.. about how crazy it was.

Like what would of happen to me if I never met Lucas or If I never had my pops..

or what happened if Dre had never beaten me.. Would Tank (my stepdad) still be feeling on me or...

I shook my head. I pulled up into the driveway and got all my things.

When I stepped into the house and automatically dropped all my things I couldn't believe it...

A/n

Ik ik I been M.I.A nd not posting like I used to but ima try to get better of making time for updating. I made this short so I can have a extra longgg chapter for you guys. Love you guys! make sure you vote. Thanks!

-Love Alex