Chapter 21

(Short chapter)

Lucas Pov

It's been a couple of weeks since I left Ly and I'm kinda missing her.

I know she probably won't take me back but deep down i know she miss me too.

"Ugh" I laid my head back against the head board. I looked next to me and seen Hannah sound asleep.

I don't know why I keep doing this, the pussy not great. Ha armpits stank when she be getting sweaty and plus she don't know how to take no dick.

Hannah complained too much about her legs hurt and I'm going too rough.

But Ly was such a fucking pro, even when I wasn't in the mood she always had that fire lit in her eyes.

I thought about the video Ly used to show me all the time.

(This has nothing against people that are skinny, I thought it was funny so I added it in here)

Now that I think about her. I miss her curves, I miss her stretch marks, her pudge, those thick thighs, the curly hair. I miss it all.

Now that I think about it, I never really did anything for her. Hell, she got my kid in her but I'm not with her.

She blew up my phone with so many miss calls.

She cared, but did I really?

"What's wrong Lu Lu" Hannah said rubbing my chest.

"Don't call me that, and nun I'm jus thinking." I told her laying on my side.

"Let me make you feel better." She rubbed my arm.

"Go take a shower, your armpits fuccin stank" I said aggressively shaking her hand off my arm.

"Yes Daddy" She quietly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I decided to call Ly and see what she was up to.

It ringed a few times.

"Mm hello?" She answered.

"Hey ly, uh how you been"

"Mmmm I B-Been goood"

"You sound like you working out"

" uhuh.. fuckk" she mumbled

"Ly I wanna apologi-"

"Ahh fuck, Zeus stop teasing me and go harder" she moaned out.

My heart dropped, Zeus?

"Look Lucas, I-I can't talk right now mmmm, but met me at Mc D-Donald's with your Mc Bitch a-at 7." She hung up.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and swung the door opened.

"Ahh Lucas what are you-"

I took off my boxers and got in the shower.

I picked her up and shoved my dick in her.

"Ahh shit Lucas not to hard" she cried