Chapter 9

Lucas P.O.V
I wanted Liyla soooo bad but ha ass playing hard to get.

I mean we knew each other almost 7 months!

I went to my crib. Made sure everything was clean since Liyla was spending the night

it was Friday and we both don't have classes tomorrow.

I order pizza got pop. Games out and everything.

I can't stop thinking about Liyla and that night.. Her moans jus sound so sexy

She got the perfect arch. With the perfect body.

I don't understand why people call her fat. It's like shorty jus thick asf.

I like it hell gimme more to grab on. Ion like no skinny girls.

I like em thick. I mean it ain't nun wrong with skinny girls I date em too.
Hell im even skinny.

But Liyla she just puts the icing on the cake for me.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it.

"Hey lil lu" she said

"Stop callin me datt" I said closing the door behind her.

"Yea yea" she said and walked up to my room to go put her bags away.

I knew she was trying to sleep with a nigga. I told ha the guest room. But shii I don't mind.

I seen Liyla in these shorts as she came down I swea to god she be doing this on purpose.

"Why you got on them shorts?"

"Cause it hot in yo house"

Lying ass

" you sure about that?"

" mhm"

" ight if you say so"

I sat on he couch bout to play 2k but Liyla wanna be funny and start playin.

She sat on my lap and started bouncing up and down.

"I wanna play I wanna play" she kept saying while bouncing on me.

Until she felt something poke her. She jumped right up.

"Never mind" she jumped up and walked in the kitchen.

I got up after her and walked right behind her. Pushing my friend up against her ass.

"Where you think you going? " I leaned down and whispered in her.

I wrapped my arm right under her breast then slid my other hand in her panties and I shoved my finger right in her.

She gasped and tried to move my hand but I jus grabbed both of them and put them over her head.

I softly pushed her against the wall.

" stop playing with me girl" I whispered in her ear while holding her hands up against the wall.

I plunged my fingers into her making the two go deeper. Her legs started to shake and she started to bend them so she can move out of my grip

" naw Shorty stand up right" I said putting more force in my strokes. " say you sorry"

" I-I'm sorry Lucas" I smirked and put another finger in there. She started shaking while I used my thumb to rub her clit. " D-Daddyyy I-I'm S-Sorryy!"

Oop shit she called me daddy. I really did put her in the mood.

I was getting harder.  She came. She was on her tippy toes moaning loud as hell.

I pulled out my fingers and licked one.

" damn shorty you taste good"

I licked the other two then went to go wash my hands.

She mumbled sumn under her breath while she was walking in my room.

I walked right behind her pushing up against her

" what you say?" I looked down at her and grabbed her waist pushing my dick up against her.

She told me to stop.

I bent her over and she was touching her toes now.

I started to push up against ha grabbing her waist pullin her back on me.

Ion know what I'm doing cause I keep on Ima have to dick her down.

I heard her sweet moans. I pressed up against her harder.

She came again. Too bad. I kept going

" now what was said"

" I said them fingers are a curse" she moaned as I grind up against her.

I smacked her ass.

I want ha sooo bad. But the boss ain't gonna like us fuckin at least not yet.

" go take a shower shorty. I let ha get up and seen her blushing hella hard and quickly got a change of clothes and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

I chucked.

" I hate you Lucas" she yelled.

"We'll see about that" I laughed.

A/N
Hey guys! How do you guys like this one? Too much? Too soon? Well everything will play out soon enough.
             -Alex