Chapter 13

Nicole's Pov

I smiled at Liyla. She's so pretty just like me. Look just like her father. I stood up. She trimbled with fear and anger.

I could tell she hated me just like I hated her and her father.

She's the reason why I have to stoop so low. She's the reason why I don't have nobody.

IT'S ALLLL HER FAULT! I knew I should of left her with her father but Tank convencied me that I should keep her.

I should of made Dre killed her when he had the chance.

"You missed me?" I asked she just balled up her fist and looked at me with her beautiful eyes, just like her grandma.

Too bad she's not here to see her. She got offed a long time ago.

Flashback

"Why are you doing this Nickle? I haven't done anything to you but loved you !" My momma yelled.

I just looked at her poor fragile body, her beautiful eyes all wide as I had her tied up on a boat going out to sea.

She was nothing but 29 at the time while I was 19. She had me at 10 some man raped her. And got her knocked up.

" I'm doing it because you never loved me! You never did! I maybe 19 but I'm smarter than you know!" I screamed. I hated her with a passion.

"I love you with all my heart! You know that I do that's why your in denial about this. You don't wanna kill me cause you know I love you! I am your mother I see it in your eyes Nickle! I see it!" She said getting up. I jus stared at her.

"No I'm not no I'm not!" I yelled covering my ears looking down.

As I looked up I seen her standing on the side of the boat. She stood there smiling at me free from the rope. I tried to grab her but she fell back in the water making a big splash while I drove off.

"I hate you I hate you!" I pulled out my gun and shot back where she was. I seen the water get red and I hurried up out the crime seen.

I didn't look back. I kept going. She hated me like I hated her.

End of flash back

"Why are you here?" She yelled with tears in her eyes. I laughed and looked at her .

"I need you to come home. I miss you" I grabbed her face but she pushed me away

"Forget that! Cut the bull!" She screamed. Dre put a gun on the back of her head. Hot breath flowing down her ear

"I know you missed me" whispered Dre. She cried.

"Why is this happening?" She said.

He put a bag over her head and pushed her out the door to the car.

Lucas Pov

When I was going to Liyla house I seen a unknown car that I know it wasn't hers. I pulled up across the street and slowly walked over to her side of the street.

They dumb asf how they gonna try n kidnap her but they got the door wide open. I shot one of the guards in the neck. This is too easy. No more?

I looked at the bushes n seen it moving I shot at it three times n heard three loud groans.