Chapter 22 (Final??)

Liyla Pov

It's been 5 months since the incident happened.

I have been doing all I could on my own but I ended up calling Lucas to come to help me out.

He's been helping me out a lot.

No, we not together, but we're back in the talking process.

Which I'm happy that I have him back.

I rubbed my stomach. I'm so happy that I survived for this long.

But after I have my child I feel like going back into the business.

I know I know " Liyla you should stay home and be with your kid" but, I just can't help it, it's like the streets are calling me.

The duffle bag Zeus gave me. That duffle bag contains-

"Come on Ly, I got yo bath water ready," Lucas said taking me out of thought.

"Ok, here I come" I slowly got out of bed and wobbled to the bathroom.

I took off my oversized shirt and looked over at Lucas " it's not too hot, is it? Cause you know i'll shoot ya dumb light skin ass up" I said rolling my eyes.

"now you know damn well I always have your water just right." he said helping me get in the bathtub.

" You're right, you always make my bathwater right." I said tearing up. " I'm a bad person, aren't I?" I started crying.

" Liy doesn't start now," he complained while washing my body. "you know you're not a bad person"

I nodded my head. And calmed back down.

"Let me go get the razor I'll be right back".

I washed my neck and behind my ears.

" How are you just going to take my job." he said walking back in. He finished washing my body then he helped me out of the bath and dried me off.

"you know I can take care of myself" I pouted.

" alright says the person who called me every five minutes when I'm not around.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the toilet.

Lucas rubbed shaving cream on my legs and lifted my arms and put some on my armpits.

Since he already did my kitty yesterday he didn't have to do it again.

He finished washing me up and helped me out my clothes on.

" I don't like my hair, I want to get it straight." I said messing with my curls.

"But I like your hair the way it is, it brings out your eyes." He said kissing my forehead. "Also you got a big as five-head, so I don't think that'll work"

I slapped his arm and laughed "I guess you're right" I waddled back in the room and put my sandals on.

" I'm hungry. Let's go get some food" I said grabbing my phone off the charger.

I had 3 missed calls from an unknown number. I shrugged and walked out the room.

"Alright gimme a sec." Lucas yelled while putting a different shirt on.

My phone started to ring. It was the unknown number again.

I answered it but kept quiet.

"Hello?" It was some girl voice.  I stayed quiet. " is this Liyla? If it is, you need to be careful. You have people watching you. Every where you go and everything you do. I assumed Zeus already gave you the duffle bag. That's important information." She took a deep breath. " please Liyla be careful who you talk to. People want you d e a d." The phone hung up.