Chapter 18

Liyla Pov

I looked around the place looking for my Cousin Kenni. But she was nowhere in sight. I seen one of my dad's bodyguard name Zeus.

"Hey Zeus I need you to call a meeting for me." I said patting his chest. He nodded his head and I walked to the meeting room.

I honestly don't know how to run a drug business but that where Kenni comes in she's gonna show me all the things I need to take care of since she was my dad assistant.

Everyone slowly start coming in. Sat up tall crossed my legs and latched my fingers. I was ready to shoot some one if they try me.

"Alright as you all probably know my father Reggie is gone... so therefore I'm going to be in charge. So that don't mean you can slack off n not do delivery's.

Or you may think imma female so you can jus fuck me over. Nah it ain't like that. Let one of you mother fuckers try me and I'll put a bullet to y'all head."

"Is that clear?" Everyone jus looked at me and nodded then said yes ma'am.

"I know you fuckin lying" this nigga name Antonio said then he busted out laughing.

"What's so funny? I said a joke? If I did please let me know she we can all laugh" I said getting up walking towards him.

"Ain't you like 17? You can't run a business." I laughed a little.

"Right do you and Kenni take y'all asses on and go sit down somewhere." I looked at Kenni and we both busted out laughing. I pulled out my gun n shot him in the leg.

He fell back whining in pain. I stepped on his leg hard and pointed my gun to his head.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill yo disrespectful ass right now" I said pressing my foot harder on his wound.

He started crying. " Cause I'm one of ya best selling dope boys. And I got a family at home Ly 3 kids and one unborn come one please"

I quickly and quietly put my gun on safety looked down at him. " ahh I don't care!"

"NO!" He yelled as I pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

" you better be lucky ik ya baby moms and that she's my cousin or I would of killed ya in a heart beat"

"Someone go help him get to Rick and hurry tf up or you next"

"She's just like her grandfather" someone semi whispered. I shrugged it off.

" ok everyone let this be a lesson to you. I'm not the one to be fucking with"

Everyone got up and left. Kenni showed me some paperwork and she showed me around.

My heart starting pumping. I felt so good about what I did to that nigga Antonio. Like it jus came to me it felt so natural.

I got up and fixed my self and started walking to my car when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said slightly looking at them then I kept on walking.

"Why are you here" a voice I recognized...Lucas

"I'm here running my father business. Why are you here so late? I already called a meeting"

"I was here I was jus in the back corner, why you do my nigga like that"

"why are you trying to make an conversation with me I want nothing to do with you" I said walking away.

"Stop fucking playing with me Liyla befo I fuck you up" he said pulling me back kissing me deeply wrapping his hand around my neck.

At first I didn't kiss him back but I just gave in. I couldn't help it. I missed him. I knew that was my perfume but it made me so mad how he showed up to my house.

He pulled away while slapping my ass hard n grabbing it

"I know you missed Daddy" I smacked my lips

"Come on, take a ride with me" I said grabbing his hand n walking to the car.

I think I'm in love.

~~~~~

Lucas Pov

"Come on girl stop playing." I said while driving up an hillside. I wanted to take Liyla to a place I always used to come when I was younger. Jus to free my mind.

She look so beautiful but I miss her curls.

I tapped her legs.

"Liyla chill out girl you doing too much now"

"Mannnnn" She said while crossing her arms and pouting as if she was a little kid.

All that damn extra.

But I can't blame ha. Ik she missed me.

I parked the car by a gate and got out. I looked around. It still look the same. I popped the trunk and sat in it.

"Come on here girl. Come sit wit me" I patted the spot next to me.

"Boy wits windy out hea what we doing our hea" She whined and got in the trunk" I laughed and looked at her.

Now she's probably the first heavy set girl I ever liked before.

I gazed at the stars and wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

She jus laid her head on my shoulder.

"Sit up for me ma" I said patting her thigh.

She sat up and I got in front of her.

I got down on one knee looking into her eyes.

"You know I ain't neva met a girl like you. A girl who I actually want to be around.  Who can make me smile. Who don't want sex from me all the damn time. I can actually sit there and talk to you. You put a smile on my face and I neva have to fight your own battles cause you know how to handle yourself. You feisty and I love that about you. To the smile on your face to all the freckles or how sometimes when your stressed out your eyes turn dark brown or when you do wanna get down and dirty your eyes starts turning brown and green. I neva want to hurt you. So this ring"

I took the ring out of the navy blue velvet box " this ring will declare my promise to you, to always be by your side, to always try to work things with you . To never give up on you on us. So with me saying this," I took her hand and slipped it on her finger. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes... yes yes yes!" She cried and hugged me. She better of said yes or I'll leave ha pill body built ass here in these woods shii fuckin around sayin no. I den poured out my heart to ha. I wish she would say no.

I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. She smiled ahh that sexy ass smile.

"Right here right now," she whispered. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ly, here? It's finna rain girl if you don't get yo horny ass in the car and Ill give you some when you get to my house."

"No here Lucas I want it here" she looked deep into my eyes and started kissing on my neck

"Fuck girl* I groaned. She lead me to the trunk and she stripped from her body suit.

I watched her and I watched her movements. I was jus mesmerized by body.

Tonight was gonna be a long night..