Chapter 15

Lucas POV.

I looked at Liyla... she's so beautiful. I just want her all to myself. She finally went back to sleep.

She told me everything that happened.

Her dreams, her feelings, her mother. Everything.

I was so stunned. I could of never imagined that ever happened to her.

She so funny and sweet, kind, loving, generous of others.

I got up and left out my room where I left sleeping Liyla. I looked at the clock it was 4:40.

I walked in the front room and all I see is two goofy niggas sitting on my couch lookin at me.

"What mane" I smacked my lips n sat on the other couch. They started bussing out laughing.

"Lucas got a girl friend" they sung. They got up and started dancing.

"Shut y'all bunny asses up" I swatted them away. They started laughing even harder.

"She not even my girl friend yet. Ion even know if she like me." I shrugged n looked down at my hands.

They got quiet and looked at each other.

"Hmmm" Trey said scratching his beard "Why don't you take her out on a date. To the movies or sumn. Or bowling." He shrugged. I nodded my head. That sounds good to me.

It got quiet for a minute.

"You know I seen your brother today" Armon said. I tensed yo a little bit.

"So he back in town?" He nodded. I shook my head. Why now.

"Jus don't talk to him and Trey don't do nun dumb either cause if u do ima stomp yo head in" he gulped. He jus nodded.

"I ain't gonna do nun dumb" He spat. Me and Armon busted out laughing.

"YOU A DAMN LIE" we both yelled. Trey smacked his lips and got up and went to the back room.

I wiped my tears from my face from laughing so damn hard. Armon shook his head picking up the controller from the floor.

"Wanna play a 2k?" He asked looking at me. I nodded.

We played 2k for the last 3 hours.

"NIGGA YOU CHEATING OLE GREASY FACE ASS!" Armon yelled. I laughed at him.

"Nigga shut yo joker face ass up. You jus suck!" I yelled back. He paused the game and put the controller down.

"I quit. I can't play with yo cheating ass." He got up and went to the kitchen. I looked down at my phone it was 7:40.

I heard the shower running so I jus guessed it was Liyla. I got up n stretched.

"A nigga too old for dis shit" I yelled. Armon just laughed.

"How's the college life?" He asked. Walking back to where I was.

"It's Gucci. Only got one more year and I'll be out that bitch" I danced a lil. I heard Liyla laugh.

I turned around and there she was with her phone recording me.

I instantly stopped n mean mugged her. She ran away and I jus shook my head.

"Ima get yo ass" I yelled. Trey came from the back.

"I'm ready Armon they too loud over here" Trey whined. I smacked the back of his head. He smacked his lip then dapped me n so did Armon.

"Ight Fam see you later" they left and I locked the door.

I jogged to my room and opened the door.

I seen her body print under the cover. I flopped on top of her .

"Oh wow this bed so lumpy" I complained. She started giggling n pulling the cover off of her face.

"Mooooveeee" she whined. I laughed and put my hand on her to push my self up.

I heard her moan. Huh? I started to tickle her where my hand was. She wasn't laughing tho she was moaning.

I grabbed to see what I was tickling n she bucked her hips.

I den grabbed this girl pussy...

Liyla POV

I think he realized what he was grabbing. He looked at me and smirked. He put his head under the covers and started tugging at my panties. I only put on a long shirt and some panties I had over here.

I felt him move them to the side.

He spread my pussy lips apart n started kissing my clit. Slowly licking me up n down. I covered my mouth to hold in my moans. But it didn't work. He started flicking my clit wit his tongue.

I bucked my hips n letting moans escape me lips. "L-Lucas" I moaned. He looked up at me n started sucking on my clit still flicking his tongue.

I felt myself getting hot so I threw the cover off of me. I tried to scoot back but he gripped my thighs pulling back me back down.

I grabbed his hair n arched my back deeply . I felt his tongue enter me slowly flicking around in my insides.

I moan louder "fuckkk" I slightly lifted my self off the bed while he worked his tongue on me.

He put my legs on his shoulders n wrapped one of his arms tightly around my waist.

He fingers plunged into me. Causing me to shake. I never felt like this before . All this pleasure.

His fingers wiggled inside of me. I couldn't hold back for much longer.

He twist and turned his fingers inside me causing me to curl my toes. He sped up the paste.

"Lucas!" I screamed in pleasure . He took his other hand and caressed my breast pulling on my nipples gently. While making his finger go deeper.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head n n holds my legs up in the air spread apart.

"I-Ima c-c" I moan loudly while I came. My whole body shook. I felt his tongue cleaning me up but it only caused me to climax again. He removed his fingers and lick them looking up at me.

"I want more" I softly said. He picked me up n put me on the ground by the wall. I knew exactly what he wanted.

I bet over and put my hands against the the wall.

"Just like that" I head his pants unbuckle n him pulling his clothes off.

I looked back it was huge!

Was I ready for this? I only had it once. Maybe I could tell him n-...

To be continued...