Chapter 3

3 months later

Nicole's Pov

"You need to stop asking me if you can keep her, cause your not." I said. He stared at me.

"Why can't I? Obviously you can't take care of her your own self" he spat. I sighed.

"Your on those streets can't risk my baby loosing her life" I looked at him. He chuckled. His voice deep and booming.

"But isn't that how I met you? You don't care about this child. You just want me to pay child support you know

I haven't seen my baby since she was 3. You let that Nigga rape her!

You let him touch her! You let him! and you have the nerve to put you hands on her because she was protecting herself!" he slammed his hand on the table.

His eyes locked on me. His veins popping out his fist.

My eyes started to water. I cant cry... Not infront of Reggie.. "What you crying for? You wasnt crying when you slapped yo daughter!"

I quickly wiped my eyes. I heard Lilya giggle. Her eyes slowly opening like a new born baby.

She looked at Reggie. She didnt look at me not once..

" Umm sir you look jus like me" She whispered.

Reggie went up there and holded her hand. He started to cry.

" No princess you look jus like me" He said. She just stared at him. "Im your Father Rosie"

A/N

What Rosie? Not Lilya?

What will happen next?

Comment and Vote

Love ya lots xxx