chapter 6

Liyla Pov

I woke up in the morning getting ready for the day.

I looked around forgetting where I put my phone at.

My room was soooo big and everythis was my favorite color... NAVYYY AND WHITE.

I looked out the window and seen this fine ass boy with curly hair and big juicy lips walking to the door.

I just ignored him and kept looking for my phone. I heard banging on the door which totally freaked me out like WTF.

I looked around still had no phone to be seen.

I sighed and walked down stairs to see what this nigga wanted. I didnt care what I looked like.

I aint trying to look cute for no one who beats on my father door. I opened the door and look straight up at him.

"Um yess?" I asked. He didn't say anything but he was just looking at me. Up and Down. Up and Down. I looked down.

OH HELL NAW I FORGOT TO CHANGE OUT OF MY SHORTSSS.

"Nigga stop starin at a girl damn.. can I help you"

" You Reggie daughter?" He asked. Damn. His voice so sweet to my ears just the sound of it gave me chill bumbs all down my back.

I looked at his lips.. so damn plump and pink and as he keeps on talking his tongue just rolls all on his grill..

" Yea, Who u?" I said coming back to reality. " He not at home doe so you can come back later" he chuckled. I kept lookin at him.

God you made a blessin I swea you did!

" Im Lucas, and well I know that he told me jus to stay here till he came back" He said sliding past me and comin into the house.

I looked at him crazy and just shrugged. I walked back to my room and I knew he was looking.

If I walk any slower I'll make my ass jiggle but if I run he'll still see it but not that long...

I ran up them stairs as fast as I could. I heard him chuckle.

That sexy ass chuckle.. I closed my door and leand up against it. My oh my..

Lucas P.O.V

Yoooo I swea she badder then a mother fucka. She so cute and short I cant even front.

The way she was lookin at a nigga she actin like she wanted to kiss me. Shiiii I wouldnt mind.

It was hard fa me not to look at ha.. Its like she got a nigga in a trans..

I felt my boy gettin hard so I tried to calm him down and stop thinkin about shorty but damn I cant.

I got on my phone and scrolled down on insta to see what was goin on wit da world. Nun much actually.

I seen my nieces with they momma on dere its they birthday. I commented Happy Birthday with all them emojis n shit.

I went to my world explore page and you know the first person I see. Shorty. She free stylin n shit.

I laughed aint know shorty can rap. I laughed while she was rappin. It was funny cause her face as she was sayin da words.

I looked down and seen buddy had went down so I went upstairs to mess with shorty cause I was bored.

As I walked upstairs I heard her yellin on the phone with some nigga.

" Dre I Dont Want You!" She yelled. Ex maybe? I kept listening

" you put me in the hospital nigga! fake ass nigga aint nun but a lil bitch! Puttin yo hands on a Female! God gonna spit on yo dusty ass jus wait lil nigga jus wait!"

I guess she had him on speaker phone cause I heard what he said.

"Just like yo step daddie spat on yours nigga!" he yelled through the phone. I barged right in.

" Aye you lil disrespectful ass nigga. I know yo dumb ass aint tryin to get on ha head wit cho ugly ass lil faggot ass lil boii fuck ya mean.

Treatin woman like that I outta sock yo ass right out lil nigga. I bet chu betta not call ha phone no moe." I said. He was quite.

" Liyla Who is that nigga?" he transfred the call to facetime and I accepted it. I snatched the phone.

Oh hell naw this cant be the nigga I gotta go after. ISSA LAME. " Nigga who is you? " He asked again.

I just laughed.

"Im her nigga fuck ya mean pussy ass boy". I looked at Liyla and winked.

To signal her to go wit it. She nodded and I sat right between her legs.

" Bae gimme my phoneeee" she winned. I smirked. Even tho we jus playin I felt her gettin warmer.

Like damn girl dont do a nigga like this. The nigga just looked at us and laughed.

"Yall dont date-" I cut him off pulling Shorty head down by her neck and stealin a kiss from her.

I can tell she was shooked. She tilted her head and her soft, moist tongue rubbed aginst my lips.

Its jus for actin.. I think. I slowly pulled away knowing dat nigga was staring.

" hmmm? what was you saying? we dont wat?" We both looked at him and I could tell shorty was about to break down.

"Fuck You nigga and you too Liyla, Fat ass bitch" He hung up before I said anything. That nigga gonna get kilt fuckin around.

I looked at her tears swellin in her eyes. She busted out crying. I held her

" Shhhhh Shorty you gonna be ok I promise" I whispered rocking her back and forth.

A/N

Sorry loves Im trying to write more for you guys but I been soooo busy with everything, school and stuff.. its hard work Lmao. Love you guys tho

-Alex