❌meet me by the river❌ Daryl

*this may be a little sad... Just saying*
Daryl.
*daryls p.o.v*

I feel tear's come as i stare down at the cross, above where the love of my life is buried. I fight against the sob that was deep within my throught.

As i bring my hand up to wipe my face. I see it has her blood on it. I stare at it. The hand that i used to put her out of her pain.

I hear people crying. She was loved by everyone. I remember carl playing with y/c/h. Me running it through my fingers at night. Merel and her arguing about who was the better hunter. Maggie and beth cooking with her. Not one person didnt have tears in there eyes. Even merel did.

Soon i cant stand. I fall to my knees infront of her grave. All the tears i fought with come out. Soon im sobbing on my hands and knees for her to come back. Merel comes next to me.
"Come on baby brudder lets go get her flowers." he said in a soothing voice. That surprises me. I just nod my head afraid to use my voice.

We go to the river to look for y/f/f
I start to remember all the things we did in this river.
*flashback*
"Come on dare its not going to be that bad. And i bet merel-bear over there cant even swim." y/n said as we looked out at the river. Soon merel and y/n and my little girl were swiming around splashing each other. Y/n looked at me with those sparkling y/c/e and smiled, that beautiful smile that i love. I soon smile back.
*end of flashback*
I smile a little. I look over at merel knowing he remembered the same thing.

Once we get back. Everyone was trying nit to cry. Me and merel put down the flowers. Seeing the teddy bear she gave to carl. I pick it up and head over to carl. I hand it back to him.
"Here little man, she would want you to have it. Think of her when you see it." i say. He nods and starts to cry. I pull him into a one armed hug, as he crys onto my shirt. Once i let go he quickly held onto the bear like his little life depended on it.
Soon i feel a little hand on my pant leg. I look down to see my little girl.
"Daddy wheres mommy?" she asked. I looked down.
"She umm. She went to sleep." i said. She nodded and left it alone.
* a few months later.*
Me and Aaron were looking around outside the gates. It was the day she died.
"Hey man i need to go somewhere. Rick knows where just tell him im going to the prison." i say my voice gruff. Aaron nust nodds his head and walks back.

I ride my motorcycle those few odd miles to the place i know all to well.
I got her flowers. I place them down. And put my hand on the cross. Reading her name thats was engraved in the middle.

Soon i go back. As soon as i inter the gates my little girl ran up to me.
She was a spittin image if her mother
"Hey daddy." she said. Even her voice sounded heavenly just like her mothers.
"Hey honey. I missed you." i said.
"I missed you to daddy." she said.

Once night fell y/d/n was asleep on the couch. I chuckled and picked her up and took her to her room. I kissed her head and left closing the door behind me.

Once i lay down i cant help but remember what y/n's finale words were.

" meet me by the river... My love."

A.n
So i hope you like this.
So if you have any requests dont be afraid to comment or message me and ill do them....
Bye..✌