❌who's that?❌ Merel.

So this is my first merel image. It is wrote in daryls p.o.v so yea.
Name im using......
Cally... Yay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I was sitin' in ma cell lookin at pictures before shit hit tha fan. I picked up an envelope named 'never open again.' i knew what pictures were in here.

Callies. My best friend.

I opened it and pulled them out. I looked at one were cally was on merels lap and had her legs on my lap. I looked at her stomach.

4 months pregnant. Merels hand on her stomach with a smile so big you could see his teeth.

I miss her so much. I miss them both. I remember when they got hitched.

*flash back*

I was standing at the alter next to my brother waiting for cally to come out. I chucled how me and merel were dressed.

In a white shirt and a camo vest. Well merels was camo mine was black angle wings on it.

Soon she came down in a mermaid gown and a camo belt. Soon the church guy started talking.

"Who gives cally y/l/n to merel dixon."

I stepped up

"I do. Merel take care of her man or ill nock ya teeth in. Cally im sorry you chose him but try ya best." i said they both laughed.

Soon they said two words

"I do."

"I do."

"You may kiss your bride."

Merel smirked getting cocky.

"Ya damn wright i am."

And they kissed.

* flash back over*

I smiled remembering how he acted when he found out she was pregnant.

*flash back*

"Dare-bare come here."

"Ok woman."

"Hey dont get smart with me mister ill tell merel."

She said trying to be threatening but smiled anyway.

"I got ya a shirt and yer goin ta wear it."

"Ok." i said since i wanted to see it.

She went to her and merels room and came back with 'best uncle.' on it.

She handed it to me. I read it and broke a smile.

"Really?"

She nodded and pulled out a pregnancy test out that had a + on it.

I pulled her into a hug and ripped off my shirt and put on my new shirt.

Once merel got home from work he pointed to my shirt.

I looked down and read it.

"Ya i will be the best uncle."

Merel had tears in his eyes. My brother was going to cry.

"Here ya go merel." cally said and handed him a shirt and the test.

He read the shirt then the test. He dropped both and picked her up and spun her around like when she said yes.

He put her down and pulled me in to. We all three were hugging.