-you found me- Daryl

Im back. Sorry i havent updated. I get no requests for images. So this image may make you cry. It did me but lets do that thang!

===============================

Young y/n was walking though the forest with her new friend daryl.

When she was home she told her mother about daryl.

"Mommy i made a new fwiend! His name is daryl and hes really nice." said the young girl.

"Where is he." asked the mother.

"Can you not see him? Hes right here." she said pointing next to her.

"Oh ok. Hi daryl im y/m/n."

Daryl didnt say anything. He could tell she didnt see him like y/n did.

This went on of a week when the young girl went out into the forest.

"Daryl are we going the right way?" she asked. All he did was nodd. This was common. But the girl was sad he didnt say much anymore.

They started chasing each other when daryl went farther than her.

See was looking out for him when she found some candy. She got some for both her and daryl.

When she found him he was laying against a tree, she went and sat my him.

In that moment they didnt care about the bear traps that were know set of.

Y/n had shared the candy with daryl.

Inside were little notes.
The little girl showed daryl her note not knowing that she was bleeding out.

I found you

Daryls had said something similar.

You found me.

===============================

Police had found both bodies. Both missing children.

The deceased body of young y/n and young daryl.

It seemed as thou daryls body had more decay.

They wrote it of as a bad hunt. But little did they know the girl knew what was going to happen but she wanted to find daryl.

And she did.