daryl smuttttt

Soooooo y'all wanted a smut so fine here is a smut fir you horny people

Rayne (rain) hated merel. He was a flirty old bastard who wouldn't stop pestering her about Daryl. Yes she liked him would she tell merel? Hell no. Word would spread like wild fire.

Merel was sitting beside Daryl and they were waiting for rayne and Carol to finish cooking the dear they caught yesterday. "Rayne is a whore man! Don't even think about having sex with her cause her pussy prolly stretched out like no other!" Merel exclamed rayne stopped hearing this she put down she bowl of meat and stormed away to the watch tower with tears streaming down her face.
"What the hell man! I like her I don't give a shit what you think." And with that Daryl followed rayne.

Rayne was layed on the bed that Glenn and Maggie put up there. She was crying so much she didnt know Daryl followed or was in the watch tower. He put his arms around her and slowly started rocking back and forth. "Don't listen to merel. He don know what he's talking bout." She smiled alittle and snuggled closer so the warm man. Once her tears were gone she pulled away. "Did merel tell you that I liked you?" Daryl looked confused. " You like me?" Rayne froze. "N-No I don't." Daryl smirked and leaned in and kissed her rayne of course kissed back. It started to get heated as he ran his tongue on her lower lip asking for her permission to go another step. She parted her lips and soon their tongues went together fighting for dominance Daryl won of course but it was worth a shot. Daryl unbuttoned his shirt as rayne worked on her shorts. Messily there lips met once again as they roomed the others body. Rayne felt confident as she undid his pants and put her hand on his hard cock daryl pulled away with a groan throwing his head back. Rayne was in control till daryl pushed her back onto the bed and yanked off her shorts. "D-Daryl. It's my first time." Once those words left her lips he stopped. Ranye thought he was gonna stop completely but no. He smirked. "I'll go easy darlin but I can only hold back for a little bit." And with that he inserted one finger moving slowly in and out. Her soft moans with Just once finger. Daryl couldn't help but think about the sounds she'd make once his dick was pounding into her. Soon three fingers were stretching her out. "Please Daryl.. i-im ready. Please." Hearing her beg made his dick twitch in his boxers. "I don't have a condom." He said out of breath from holding him self off for so long. "I don't care.. just please Daryl." He removed his fingers and slowly positioned himself to her core. He looked for her permission to take the last of there innocence. She nodded and he slowly pushed into her stopping Everytime she made a sound of discomfort. Soon he was all the way in and he was shaking. They haven't even started and he was close. She bucked her hips and let out a loud moan. Just with that he lost control. He reared back and started pounding into her with as much force as he could. They both knew they wouldn't last long as the moans and groans went together. Raynes legs were trembling as she clawed at his back "Ah! I'm.. I'm close.. faster please Daryl." He didn't say a word as he went faster he reached down and stated rubbing her clit as his mouth went to her neck biting and sucking knowing there was gonna be a mark. Rayne couldn't stop her orgasm even if she wanted to. She threw her head back and screamed daryl. Daryl pushed in one more time before cumming into her. Once they regained breath he apologized"I'm sorry I didn't pull out." She smiled and cuddled closer into him. "It's ok. If I get pregnant it will be our reminder." He smirked down at her before kissing her forehead and falling asleep.

They woke up to merel."hot damn I never thought my baby brother would follow in the family footsteps and fuck a whore." Rayne was trying to cover herself as Daryl calmly handed her his shirt and out pants on. Rayne was hurt Daryl didn't do anything to stop merel from calling her name's... Maybe he just used me.

Once Daryl's fist met merels face rayne didn't think that. She smiled. "Don't you ever disrespect my girl again got that!" Merel had blood all over his face from where Daryl broke his nose. With a soft nodd the new couple got dressed and went to Daryl's perch for round two.