=little by little then all at once=

Dear connor,

Hey its murph. I know i dont have very much to wright.  im getting lethal injection. At least thats what the court said. I was guilty. I was going to die. But con. Never forget me.
I love you connor.
Who knows you may not be guilty You have a chance of living. Use it.
You could make the McManus name better than people think it is. Just never give up hope.
Catch you on the flip side brother.
    Love,
         Murphy.

The door soon opened. I looked and saw the guards standing there. I didnt have long.

"Make sure connor gets this letter."

I handed them the letter, as they took me to the last room i would ever see.

It was soon time. As they stuck me connor bursting in. The guards tried to stop him.

"PLEASE I JUST WANT TO SEE MY BROTHER!"

They soon stopped and let him go.

As he held me i could feel the effects of the drug.

"Its ok murph if it hurts to much you can let go. I dont want you to suffer."

"Con i cant feel anything but me slipping. I dont want to leave you. I love you to much."

"I love you to murph."

He was going to speach again,say he loves murph but it was just moments later he felt the know lifeless body of his brother. His twin. His other half. Know gone. Never coming back.

He broke down and cried.

A guard came up and handed him the letter. "Im sorry."

"NO YOUR NOT. YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HIM. YOU WERE NEVER SORRY! please come back murph. I need you to survive. I'll never be the same. Please. Please. Please." he continued to rock his brothers lifeless body back and forth.

Never going to forget his face.

It took connor a while but he soon read the letter.

"Stupid basterd( i dont know how to spell that... Helo) maybe they will use your mugshot for your grave."

*two years later*

Finally. Today i get to feel what murphy felt that god awful day.

As i got the injection i felt as if i was know so close to seeing my brother it was so close yet so far away.

And he didnt go alone. He felt as if murphy held him. Saying its like falling asleep.

Little by little then all at once.

===================================
Heyo guys!! I was thinking of doing these types of images for everyone.

Tell me if you liked it and ill Wright more 💚