Did you ever love me?_ Murphy

*y/n p.o.v*

I had gone out with connor to the store, murphy was still asleep since it was only 8in the morning.

"Do we need beer."

"No connor."

"Why not?"

"The fridge is almost full with beer. No."

Connor pouted. And that my friend is what i go through with shopping. Its not better with murphy.

Finally we got to the check out line. Soon in the small car romeo had.

We were walking up to the small apartment we shared. As i opened the door i couldnt help but look at the ring on my finger. A small smile found its was on my face.

Connor was putting things away as i went to mine and murphys bed room.

When i got closer i heard moans. Groans. I know there is no way in hell those moans were Murphy's.

I walked in. The sight was disturbing. My fiance fucking some random girl. I looked closer and it was the girl murph had been getting close to.

"M-Murphy.... WHAT IN THE HELL!"

They both stopped.

Connor walked over.

"What happen- MURPHY MICHAEL MCMANUS!"

The girl got dressed and ran. Not looking back.

Murphy got his clothes on. Never looking up once.

"Ma an Da would be ashamed of what you done. Hell even rocco."

Connor stormed away. If he hadn't murph would have been half dead.

"Are you going to say something murphy. Like why in the hell did you do that. Did you even love me? Here i guess i dont need this anymore. Give it to the whore that you must love more than me."

"Im sorry."

I scoffed and threw the ring i had grown to love so much at the man or boy that you thought had loved you.

I walked out.

"Connor I'll be back. Dont worry, I'll find somewere to sleep. Just be safe. And dont let Murphy hurt himslelf, or the whore. I love you con."

"I love you to. Be safe. I'll come with you to your next appointment."

With that i walked away to an unknown destiny.

So sorry i love you guys but i have school and im sorry 💚💚