_Love me_ judas

This is a hard character to wright about so sorry if this is bad.
*3rd person*

Y/n sat on the thrown next to her brother jesus and his woman gaga.

Personally y/n didnt like her. Sure She was nice and kind but she would flirt constantly with judas. Y/n's long time crush.

Judas came to talk to jesus about the mission they would be doing. Gaga haddent said a word.

"Can i come." yea i spoke to soon. Damn.

"Yes. Lady gaga will ride on my bike and lady y/n will ride with judas." jesus spoke.

You could tell she wanted to ride with judas. Probably to grope him. Hell i wouldnt blame her. He's hot, but he was so out of my league.

"Go get changed we leave soon." jesus spoke. You nodd and leave.

You get changed into (top) and put your hair in half up half down with a black and white bandana.

You walk outside were the bikes are and wait for lady gaga to get dressed. Like damn i took maybe 20 minutes on this and she's taking like an hour.

You sit on judas's bike and put on his leather jacket that says 'Judas' on it. You loved the smell of him. Its like rain mixed with alcohol and cigarettes and that smelled amazing.

It was cold so when judas got out here you would give it back.

Jesus and judas come out so you take off the jacket and hand it to him.

"Naw babygirl you wear it." he says.

"But you'll be cold." you say trying not to blush.

"I'll be fine."

You put the jacket back on and wait. Soon gaga came out and she looks like a slut. Well she always dresses like that but shes wearing like red underwear with a cape.

Judas gets on the bike infront of you and starts it.

"Judas why is y/n wearing your jacket." she asked.

"Because its cold and i dont want my babygirl cold." he sayed with a shrug.

"But im cold, and im more important then her." she was getting annoying. 

"How is that?"

"She's an attention whore! She's in love with you Judas and she's just sad that your out of her league she probably told jesus to let her ride on your bike."
She flat out yelled.

You had tears in your eyes, you jumped of the bike and tore of his jacket and threw it on the bike and stormed of.

==================================

Cliff hanger! Tell me if you want a part two💚