❌I'll see you again❌ Murphy

Murphy× sad
Request

*Murphy's p.o.v*

I looked down at the flowers and tombstone. All the things that had happened left me... I dont know how i feel.

As i read the word of the stone i feel lonely. Just so lonley.

Its like i could hear her last words again and again.

The words
Here lies Elizabeth McManus
wife. Sister. Mother.
We will miss you.
R.I.P

She left me and con with our twins,
Mary liz McManus and Cami liz McManus.

I felt myself stumbling a little, i fell to my knees infront of the stone. I brought my hand up and brushed the new leaves that fell on the stone.

I fell a hand on my shoulder, i look up and saw connor with the same tear stained face.

"Daddy wheres mommy?" i hear the girls say in unison. They do that all the time liz thought it was weird although me and con do it.

I look at them, then it hit cam she looked down and wisperd to mar what she thought. Mar stood there then a new tear fell on her face followed by many more.
Same with cam.

Cam ran off with mar trailing behind her. They soon came back with diffrent flowers.

I watched as they put them down and placed one of there hands each on the stone and leaned in and kissed the stone.

* a few years later *

Cam looked more like liz but acted like me and mar looked like me and acted like liz.

They both had red hair with brown streeks with my bright blue eyes.

Know in school they are totaly diffrent.
They both got bullied but that all changed when there McManus came out and they beat up there bullies.

I told them there mother would be proud of them just like i was.

I remember when they were going to bed that night after liz's funeral and they both said the family prawer and ended with.

"Take care of our mother rocco i know you can hear me." they said. Then i made them go to bed. As i reached the door cami's voice stopped me.

"Daddy what was mommy last words."

"I'll see you again my love." i said and walked out not without a small 'i love you daddy' from both of them.

As i layed down i looked at her side of the bed.

Before i went to sleep i wisperd into thin air

"I'll see you again my love."

A.n
So we didnt have school today so. YAY!
But i hope this was good it maybe short but what ever. Bye.